Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Re: Returning to the Roots - Mini mafia game

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    preview edit: I see 10min is the answer and I see a lock but not day end. I can still post this right?
    Yup. Post until you see the day end story. Which is coming up very soon.

"Soooooo...." said the Palm. "About Doug Fir. It appears he was cut down by a chainsaw."

"Hmmm. Yup," replied Alder.

"I can't help but notice you're holding a chainsaw."

"Oh, this little thing? Yeah, it's stuck to my branches and I can't drop it."

"Stuck, huh? What's got it stuck to you?"

"Doug Fir was a sticky fellow. Lots of sap got everywhere when I was..... HEY. Oooo, that's tricky of you guys. Heh, almost had me going there for a moment."

All the other trees had formed a ring about Alder, and looked at him silently.

"Uh, what's up guys? You don't honestly think I had something to do with Fir, do you? Guys?"

Alder could smell something like smoke in the air. He looked down, and saw a tiny match laying amongst his now burning roots.

"All right, who just gave me a freakin' hot root? That's just childish!"

The remaining trees continued to watch silently as Alder went up in flames.

------------

Phillinnicus has been lynched! He was the Mafia Goon.

------------

Night time now, sssshhh. Thread will reopen in 24 hours, or when I get all night actions submitted and mafia say they're okay with opening earlier.

WHUMP.

"OOOOoooohhhh.... I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay..."

The Conifer Evergreen happened to notice a large chunk missing from its trunk.

WHUMP.

"I sleep all night and work all day!"

Conifer turned, but didn't see anyone else nearby. Another chunk of it was missing now.

WHUMP.

"I cut down trees, I eat my lunch..."

This was alarming. Obviously something was singing, but Conifer could not find the source.

WHUMP.

"I go the lavvvvaaattooooorrrrreeeee!"

Now that just didn't make sense. Conifer felt itself falling, and crashed to the ground. Looking up, it saw the source of the signing.

WHUMP.

"On Wednesday's I go shopping, and have buttered scones for tea!" sang the looming source of the song, just as the axe fell down and made everything go silent.

----------

Bad Ash has been stumped! He was Town, Sane Cop.

----------

Let's say 24 hours if there's a lock by then, extended to 48 if nobody is yet on the chopping block.

With 5 alive, it's three votes to lock + lynch.

Gory, can you explain what exactly you meant with your posts about SI yesterday?

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Well, I was hoping BA wouldn't be dead, but that would've just taken the challenge out I guess.

Don't see any reason not to full claim today, as I don't expect to be around tomorrow if we mislynch today. I'm a VT.

I'll try to find time to look back at phil's posts and see what I can figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    Gory, can you explain what exactly you meant with your posts about SI yesterday?
    Easily. Though I'm not sure if that's the best idea right now.

Yesterday (before BA's claim), I had kestegs and phil as my top two suspects. BA was not a suspect. SI, Ankeli and yourself traded on and off for the honor of the next most scummiest player. Each of you had scummy moments and each of you had townie moments.

Your scummy moments I could characterize in the same way you acted in the Sphere game. Early participation is very general - more about the theme/setup than the players. Later on, most of your interactions with others become passive or reactive. Someone gives an opinion/theory/read and you show up later to agree or not (agree more often than not). It doesn't look like you have tried to find a lynch target this game. Your votes and reasons for voting are to basically say "I agree Soandso" and you place your stamp.

If I'm wrong about SI, then I think you are next most likely to be the last scum. I'd rather not make it easier for you to just say "I agree" and vote, so before I explain my case against SI, I'd like you to answer some questions.

Who do you think is the last scum? Have you built a case against them yet? What is that case?

Claiming will get a VT response out of everyone. I'm a VT.

I'm having a hard time between Gwaihir, Goryani and SI... I just don't know. My gut says Goryani, but my brains tell me it's Gwaihir based on what Goryani stated above.

I'm still gonna go with my gut, Goryani has been vocal, but hasn't really pressured anyone. He has made lengthy remarks of simple things, some of which didn't really warrant the level of attention he has paid to them.

Vote: Goryani

Quote Originally Posted by Ankeli View Post
    Goryani has been vocal, but hasn't really pressured anyone.
    I daresay Moar, Phillinnicus and kestegs would disagree with you on that one.

Vote: Solar Ice

Can't wait on responses forever.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Well, I read the thread over again for the most post. I have a good feeling who I want to vote for, but I'd rather hear what everyone else thinks first.