Re: Ender's Mafia Game Signup thread

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    KESTION! KESTION! I HAZ KESTION!
    Hey! Give that back!

D2 Assassin, Barbarian
    & Single Player & SP Trading

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    No, i've never been an exotic dancer and I really don't want to resort to that.
    I used to work with a woman who did pole dancing for exercise (not in a bar as far as I know). She said it was a fantastic workout; defintely feel like it is an effort. Having seen a couple of the videos of the students (they had to pick music and put a routine to it as a project), I can belive it. Astonishing strength and control.

City of Titans - Smashed the goal - More info here

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."
    - Kellic Youdontneedmylastname

Quote Originally Posted by Thyiad View Post
    I used to work with a woman who did pole dancing for exercise (not in a bar as far as I know). She said it was a fantastic workout; defintely feel like it is an effort. Having seen a couple of the videos of the students (they had to pick music and put a routine to it as a project), I can belive it. Astonishing strength and control.
    Yeah, I have a couple of female friends who does the same thing. Not that I don't think the same amount of excercise could be gotten from other forms of work-out, but it certainly doesn't seem like it's easy - and of course, it's easy on the eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    Yeah, I have a couple of female friends who does the same thing. Not that I don't think the same amount of excercise could be gotten from other forms of work-out, but it certainly doesn't seem like it's easy - and of course, it's easy on the eyes!
    Especially when it's me and I get pole burns.
    (lolwut)

This thread got out of hand :P

It's looking like there will be around 20 players. Time to balance a bit.

Make there be 19 Enders and one Bonzo as mafia.
    THEN WE CAN EXTRACT SOME PROPER, PROPER ​REVENGE!

If I thought I could be counted upon to play reliably (and if my site pal yearly subscription would get applied to my account so I could be pm'd again) I would probably sign up for the ride.

As for the HC MP ... sounds like fun. We had a blast the last time around anyway. The trick is finding the right consistent time for it

Out of hand? I don't follow.. This is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    As for the HC MP ... sounds like fun. We had a blast the last time around anyway. The trick is finding the right consistent time for it
    Nah, just join one of our hamachi channels - we don't have any truly planned groups atm, but we MP a ton anyway. High levels, low levels, questing, rushing.

If I thought I could be counted upon to play reliably (and if my site pal yearly subscription would get applied to my account so I could be pm'd again) I would probably sign up for the ride.

You might have to pm Elly to make sure it works.
    I'm pretty sure you just really really want to play and are going to sign up!

We had a group going recentish but it stalled, I would love if it picked back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.