Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Titan Rumors: World Of Diablo???? On XBOX 720?!

I just hope Wilson is not in charge of WC4. My heart would be crushed. :(

BattleTag Sass-1761

From what I can tell, if it's an RTS, it's in his element. D3 was so far out of his element, it seems like an awkward match-up anyway.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sass View Post
    From what I can tell, if it's an RTS, it's in his element. D3 was so far out of his element, it seems like an awkward match-up anyway.
    Yeah, expect an RTS which will "streamline" Warcraft by "going to its roots" and make... a game of WC TWO complexity, with DX11 rendering and of course, corpse rag-doll physics.

Perfect christmass gift for every 10yo boy out there. -_-

BattleTag Sass-1761

What about 23 year old boys who still like Spider-Man, Batman and comics and junk? I could even go for some Monkey Island actually...

IncGamers Member

If JW was to design WC4 it would look like this

-No items. Or maybe just very basic items, like +1 damage, +1 armor. Or main stat+vit stacking. Or implement an RMAH in the game and buy items using gold that monsters drop.
    -No stat and skill points for your heroes. They get allotted automatically when you level. Hey we don't want to confuse noobs.
    -BIG DAMAGE NUMBERS on everything, sparkly death animations, AWESOME!1!11

BattleTag nurman-2854

Quote Originally Posted by sass View Post
    what about 23 year old boys who still like spider-man, batman and comics and junk? I could even go for some monkey island actually...
    weeeeeeee!!!!! dont mess with batman.

IncGamers Member

Here's a non-rumor you can book as fact: even if they think they'll have it out in 2017 at the latest, there's no way in hell it drops before 2019. Which is fine, as long as WoW holds over 3 mil EUR+NA subs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    The reason these sites picked up on the story (when they usually wouldnt) was because he was the first person to say it was called "Project Titan" anywhere outside of Blizzard, he knew SC2 was axing LAN before anyone else did, and he said D3 was being pushed to 2012. Seems more reputable than "you gots to take my word for it lolz" rumor folk.
    That's still not enough to convince me. He also pointed out in that same quote that Diablo 3 was done being coded in 2009 and all the programmers had left the project and we all know how that turned out. And he says that he knew about the SC2 LAN being removed, yet provides no proof that he knew before they had already announced it, that's not a confirmation of his sources since anyone could claim that they knew LAN was being removed since 1998 after the information was already made public. They also pointed out that every other 'leak' he's made about the development of Titan has been wrong but then make excuses that his source is wrong not him. Getting one thing right and everything else wrong does not make a reliable source, he got the name of the project right and not a single thing else.
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Neinball View Post
    That's still not enough to convince me. He also pointed out in that same quote that Diablo 3 was done being coded in 2009 and all the programmers had left the project and we all know how that turned out. And he says that he knew about the SC2 LAN being removed, yet provides no proof that he knew before they had already announced it, that's not a confirmation of his sources since anyone could claim that they knew LAN was being removed since 1998 after the information was already made public. They also pointed out that every other 'leak' he's made about the development of Titan has been wrong but then make excuses that his source is wrong not him. Getting one thing right and everything else wrong does not make a reliable source, he got the name of the project right and not a single thing else.

definitely some inconsistencies to say the least haha. Definitely not on the level of "deep throat".

A starcraft ghost MMO would be frieken awesome though haha. So would world of diablo! can't wait for them to reveal info

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    definitely some inconsistencies to say the least haha. Definitely not on the level of "deep throat". A starcraft ghost MMO would be frieken awesome though haha. So would world of diablo! can't wait for them to reveal info
    A SC Ghost MMO would cause my heart to explode with joy.
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Albert Einstein