Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Need some advice.

Hello fellow demon hunters, I've been stuck for the last couple of weeks trying to upgrade my gear and could use some advice.
    Here she is http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/y...5/hero/2930795. I have a budget of 200m and can't decide what to do with it. Any help is appreciated.

IncGamers Member

Re: Need some advice.

Well, upon first glance, a manticore with a second socket and another fancy emerald would up your damage some. With your budget, you could also splurge on a mempo with crit chance, which would be a boost. If you really want to blow some cash, you can also upgrade the nat's boots to a pair with 175+ dex, but I haven't priced those recently.

IncGamers Member

Would the trade off be worth it for the extra crit damage a second socket would give me? I've been pricing the 2 socket mantis and the only ones I can afford would either be low dps or no dex ones.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

I did some experimenting with that. My 1100 dps two socket manti w/o dex does the same DPS as a 1300 DPS one socket w/o dex. Hope that helps. Also, you're at the point where any upgrades are going to cost upwards of 50m... aka not really worth it. I would save it and hope that 1.0.7 brings many people back and you can sell that gold for $.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Right now, I honestly don't think you need to upgrade anything. You'd end up paying vast amounts for a really small increase.

IncGamers Member

Thanks for the advice. I upgraded my nats and manticore. Other than that, everything is cost prohibitive right now.