Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BattleTag Majo666-2473

Re: D3 - The story so far....

Good luck and keep updating

BattleTag TheNix-6417

DrBombay, my WD, is the first to beat Inferno Diablo. He made it to level 60(6) and other than a brief period in Act 3 when I tried a few new ideas, and got my arse well and truly kicked, he played without too many problems. He took 58 hours 17 minutes and killed 1970 Elites.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/T.../hero/30010427

BattleTag TheNix-6417

I am really glad that is over with. Over the last few weeks I've really grown to dislike this game. In the end it took almost 316 hours to finish Inferno with the five characters. All five were pretty much full clears without any real redoing of areas and I thing that shows in the tight grouping of the elite kills 1986 - 1918. In the end the times spread out a bit, with there being a ten hour difference between the fastest character (the WD at about 58 hours) and the slowest (the Wiz at about 68). The Monk came in at about 60.5 hours, the Barb at about 63.5 and the DH at about 65 hours. I think the waiting finally got to me; waiting for cut scenes, waiting for cooldowns, I always seemed to be waiting. The game simple just didn't seem to flow and I constantly had my rhythm broken. It seemed that it was only the first part of Act 3 that you got a full head of steam up. So, what now? Perhaps trying to raise my Achievement score my finding a few bits and pieces I missed and a bit more HC, most likely I'll go back to D2. I'll wait to see what future patches and the possible expansion have to offer before I do anything too drastic with my characters.