Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: ~ Undeadcraft Tournament ~

It worked! I used Grisu's method, and the perspective got a little weird looking so I turned that off. But other than it's great.

Now I get to show off my sweet, sweet scepter I bought off Akara recently. scepter.png

Look at that beautiful 40% ed. Probably will last me through Act 1 easily.

Also, I failed to mention how cool this tourney is!

Ahem. It's grand, Meizon.

Code:
    "ALIVE"
    Character Name----Type/Class/Path/Talent---------------------Forum Name----Level--Act--Score
    AchmelTheCursed   Mummy/Druid/Reaper/Shadow Affinity         pharphis        12     1    4
    Katabatic         Vampire/Assassin/Reaper/Shadow Affinity    SunsetVista     1      1    0
    JohnnyMnemonic    Banshee/Paladin/PathOfTears/Bonecraft      Mezion          14     1    6
    KaldiWintermaid   Wraith/Sorc/Witchcraft/Terror              felixbavaria     1     1    0
    GrunkleStan       GraveGolem/Barb/Reaper/Shadow              Jocular          5     1    0

DEAD/RETIRED
    Character Name----Type/Class/Path/Talent---------------------Forum Name----Level--Act--Score

Oh my. Very nice scepter
    Could easily bring you to act 2.

Oh no!
    did you intend to exclude the word felicitous in your list for Mummy? (it adds MF)

I just found an ammy I THOUGHT I could wear. Haven't put it on, yet, so no big worries or anything. But I would like to capitalize

Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    Oh no!
    did you intend to exclude the word felicitous in your list for Mummy? (it adds MF)

I just found an ammy I THOUGHT I could wear. Haven't put it on, yet, so no big worries or anything. But I would like to capitalize
    I think I removed it to have 9 word per Character (9 was a sweet spot when making an average for each Character type. It was also reasonable and still challenging). So no sorry, it can't be used :P But don't worry, your Mummy will know how to use a lot of others Amulet (Best things about Mummies is that all their words can be found on amulet and most on rings, but that's normal since they LOVE fancy jewelry )

I did find an amulet of greed, earlier.

right before being greedy with an exp shrine I found. Reached lvl 15 before trist, because of 4-5 exp shrines on the way since cold plains! Used them all strategically, too.

Then Used a tp to go get the other one while the trist portal was opening, and go figure, the portal never actually spawned since I left :(
    Had to exit and come back, for less exp and accidental spawn of 2 of the bosspacks at p1 in Trist, so now I worry I missed out on an entire level! (I got halfway iirc from trist).

No rings, yet. though I have an interesting pic of necro heads to post some time.

IncGamers Member

For items containing the specified words, do runeworded items count?

e.g leather armour with Wealth runeword counts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogan View Post
    For items containing the specified words, do runeworded items count?

e.g leather armour with Wealth runeword counts?
    Yes, any item with the word counts. By doing this your making that armor available. (And for example, a Vampire can use the "Vampire Gaze" Unique for similar reasons)

~ Undeadcraft Tournament ~

Does it need to be in the title of the item?

For example, can those "bone" items include anything with bone spear, spirit, wall, armor, etc. ?

Does it need to be in the title of the item?

For example, can those "bone" items include anything with bone spear, spirit, wall, armor, etc. ?
    It would need to be in their name (for this, the Item type, name and runeword name if any, is concidered).

Just to clarify everything regarding the name:
    A regular item named "Bone Helm" would be ok.
    A magical item "Bone (...) would be ok.
    A rare item named "Bone Crest" would be ok.
    The Runeword "Bone" in a 3so Ghost Armor would NOT be ok since your Bonecraft talent also requires that your item be "Possessed" and there's no way to do that in a runeword.
    If your character was named "Bone Jack" and you use Anya quest reward to add your name to an item, then that item would be ok.

Also, the unique named Bonesnap would be fine, since there's "bone" in it.
    I'm saying this since it's important, for example, the Banshee is allowed items with "Swords" in there name which is not the same as "Sword". This does not allow to use a Sword weapon only based on it's type,

I hope that clarifies everything
    (I'll add a little wording clarification in my main postm thank you for your questions!)

Edit: changed the description (to make it more clear) to this:
    "Specific Words: Items containing any of these words (In their name, item type or runeword name) can be used in addition to what is mentioned in basic rules. (You can be creative here: this works for any Prefix/Suffix, Unique, item modified with Anya, etc.)"
    That should be good, otherwise people can refer to this post for example

BattleTag Grisu-2156

No rings, yet. though I have an interesting pic of necro heads to post some time.
    btw, you people playing Necros: Don't forget about the cube recipe

Magic Shield + 2 skulls (any type) + Spiked Club (any type) = magical shield of thorns.

This works for Necro heads and rerolls the staff mods. Just saying, because it took me 11 years or so to find out