Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Re: Jay Wilson has left the Diablo III project

Quote Originally Posted by Medivon View Post
    Diablo 3 has sealed the fate of diablo 4......there won't be one.
    That's actually really interesting info- do you have any inside info that would indicate that Blizzard is giving up on D4, or are you merely shooting your mouth off like an idiot. Please answer.
    OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

It's rather obvious. Go read the forums. Lol. Time will prove this "idiot" right. Have a nice day!!

IncGamers Member

It all depends on the expansion, but the decade-wait and the huge backlash has left a very bad taste in (almost) everyone's mouth. I have never seen a bigger backlash against a game like this before, usually people are sheep and will buy anything that the companies throw at them but D3 might the first case that I believe that the buyers will react and will not be giving the expansion a chance. I know I will only buy it months after everything has been proven to be great, I blindly bought D3 because its diablo but blizzard tainted that name.

Banned

I'm done with Diablo. D2:LoD 1.13 is THE pinnacle of this series. All things come and go. The Matrix was great. It's two sequels were trash, comparable to D3. Well, at least we had two great games to play. Move along...

IncGamers Member SuggestiveName's Avatar

You guys are such drama queens, its hilarious. You would think this was war with North Korea not a ****ing PC game sequel.

IncGamers Member

Well inside the little bubble that is a forum fansite dedicated to a game, it is a big deal for such a long awaited sequel to be such a massive dissapointment.

But of course, the real world persists and there are more pressing matters in everyone else's life, its just that this place isnt the forum to discuss those issues or to acknowledge it since there cant be a discussion about more pressing matters in the world on a diablo fansite.

Quote Originally Posted by SuggestiveName View Post
    You guys are such drama queens, its hilarious. You would think this was war with North Korea not a ****ing PC game sequel.
    Unheard of. We should just shrug and move on to more important matters like beating up each other over sports or shooting others because our imaginary friend is cooler. What's wrong with being passionate about something that's important to me? Should I feel bad because I care about this instead of politics? Three elections have passed since I first started thinking about D3. If we go to war with North Korea, I will be in the front line of forum trolls throwing bad language at their censors. Until then I would like to enjoy the luxury of indulging in whatever I want without being judged, like in Diablo on a Diablo forum.
    Last edited by nailertn; 13-02-2013 at 07:46.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SuggestiveName View Post
    Indeed, D3 is "just a ****ing PC game sequel". It doesn't deserve to be named "Diablo 3". People bought D3 in droves, since they were expecting something earth-shattering, which will leave D2:LoD in dust. Instead, we got casual, simplified crap, optimized for the clueless masses.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quingu View Post
    It doesn't deserve to be named "Diablo 3".
    It lies in the eye of the beholder who deserves what. What counts at the end is what is happening: the game is being called Diablo 3.

clueless masses.
    Many people dream of being superior to the "clueless masses" and try to make an impression of being somehow exceptional, but in most cases it's just self-hypnosis, usually to avoid coming to realize one's own mediocrity.
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    Many people dream of being superior to the "clueless masses" and try to make an impression of being somehow exceptional, but in most cases it's just self-hypnosis, usually to avoid coming to realize one's own mediocrity.
    I don't want to egg you on, but, LOL!
    Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!