Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Re: Don't make my mistake in D3 $1,000 wasted

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan E View Post
    No, I got so bored after the third zone that I quit and never really thought about it again until people started bringing it up here.

I mean, simple question: when you make it to Act 2 or whatever it is that you consider acceptable, what is it that you're actually doing? Are you doing what they show in the video -- stand still and shoot at things using one skill until they die, look at the loot, do the same for the next mob, etc.? Because to me, that's insanely boring. How many button presses do you have to make to take down hard content? Is it more or less than 3? Hopefully you see what I'm getting at.

Well, my current build i was playing makes use of every single button available and a weapon swap with more skills. Which is actually way more than D3. So ya its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 3. But even before i weapon swap i have 9 skills at my disposal. Last i check 9 > 6.

I can raisie zombies, skeletons, ghosts while using a cursing totems and corpse explosion. And thats even before any actual attacks...lol

Honestly, it does't matter how many buttons it takes to take down hard content. I can say NONE because i built a pure summoner that can overrpower most of the harder content i faced with my summons.

I don't really see why you consider it boring?

I mean, the 1st PKr i ran into i pretty much fed him to my army and splattered him to death...

Anyways, i don't see what you're getting at since i stand there and use one skill to kill things in D3 all the time. And the funny thing is D3 has less of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything.
    Last edited by Vooodu; 17-01-2013 at 14:44.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Why do you guys let him troll you into a discussion about PoE in every topic? Sheesh....I've never even played it before, but I already hate it just because of Vooodu!

:(....

Im not trolling anyone. I honestly do enjoy D3. I just would have enjoyed it more if the DEVS actually made it more like D2 instead of WOW with an AH.

This is the reason I and alot of others enjoy POE, its more D2 that D3 is.

I hate forums. Everyones a troll that has a different point of view.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Well...when you look at the title of the thread and then what we're currently talking about....

The truth is that if PoE becomes popular then people will do the same exact thing that the OP did. There, I tied it all together, so now it's relevant!

I'm disappointed that some people here are allowed to mock the op for his decision of spending money on something he likes/liked. Spliffymcbang is the only one who even mentioned it.

I'm worried if this behaviour persists. You have to be allowed to speak your mind on a discussion forum without getting flamed or mocked.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbert View Post
    I'm disappointed that some people here are allowed to mock the op for his decision of spending money on something he likes/liked. Spliffymcbang is the only one who even mentioned it.

I'm worried if this behaviour persists. You have to be allowed to speak your mind on a discussion forum without getting flamed or mocked.

Well spending 1000 bucks on a pixels is very mock worthy. Especially now they he complains theres nothing left to do..

Its our job to mock people that do this. Everytime someone spends real money to "WIN" they basically are encouraging this type of behaviour. This will just mean more game devs pushing for pay to win.

I mean D3 is pay to play with a focus on pay to win.

If it makes you feel better at least D3 devs get the brunt of the mockery. Not the actual suckers that pay for it.

In the end. Its his actions being mocked. Not the actual person.
    Last edited by Vooodu; 17-01-2013 at 16:19.

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

I think this thread has run its course.
    OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ