Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

What should I upgrade next?

Hey all, recently started playing my barb again. So far I've spent about 12ish million outfitting him. Good an fast for act 3 MP0, and can handle up to MP5 if I switch to a sword and board spec. (slow going though)

I want to continue gearing towards WW. What should I focus on next? I've got about 15 mil to spend at the moment, but I'm still farming so I can save more if necessary.

I think the biggest hole in my gear is the belt. Pride of Cassius was the only runspeed thing I could afford when I was initially gearing up. So maybe save up for a decent lacunnis then a new belt?

Thoughts are much appreciated!

IncGamers Member

Re: What should I upgrade next?

IncGamers Member

I'd get weapons with sockets for emeralds, preferably an axe or mace main hand. Then I'd start thinking about more leech instead of loh once your damage gets higher from those.

Diablo: IncGamers Member mortuus's Avatar

U should buy a skorn, even a cheap one is nice as it boosts your critical hit damage and has sockets, and the belt you should switch to a rare with high str and vitality and some resistance is not bad to have either.

Last night I got my first hellfire ring which gave me +8500 dps. Can't believe I waited so long to get one of those beauties. The plan is only 2.5 mil and 50k per craft attempt.