Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Lightning sorc in Hell - It's hell indeed

Archone, thanx for quick and well written response.
    Yes, since my first post I actually experimented with helms a bit more and found that Griffons works much better than Shako for me.
    I must say you've made a good argument about respec and merc. Even more so, it was only yesterday I found out that merc's Insight was done in - ehem... - normal War Scythe. Can't remember why I put it there, guess I was impatient when I installed RWM last autumn.
    It is very possible that I will go all out on lightning, once I test merc's abbilities a bit more. I use my sorc as it is mostly for pindle runs and would really like to extend her a bit more

Let us know how how things turn out!

Wow, it's beautiful. Things just melt.
    Running Pindle on p8 is like "Na, Junge; komm mal hier."

I leveled her to l90 in no time yesterday and she's doing cca. 5-22k damage now; only when Pindle is LI I teleport to dungeon entrance and wait for my merc to take him down. (A funny thing - zombies in the garden don't seem to wake if I stand at the entrance to the dungeon/behind the last two pillars.) I have not tried her yet with other bosses (having too much fun). To take him down takes me about the same amount of time as before on p5, perhaps even a bit less.
    As for the respec, I've put a few points more into str, so I could use Monarch. Spirit (I've had 4os Monarch in my stash) turned out 35fcr on the first try. Not that is it important, since it doesn't help sorc's breakpoints, but still - a very nice feeling getting a perfect roll from first try.
    No notable finds as of yesterday, but I've only done like 100 runs.
    All in all ... Thank you for your advice; I didn't even consider to go all out on lightning before having Infinity.

Yay! Im so glad it worked out so well for you!

If you have any more questions, just ask!

Until then! Enjoy the game!

Peace

Well to be honest the ladder is already flooded with dirt cheap duped runes so infinity isnt exactly hard to get

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by zrk View Post
    Well to be honest the ladder is already flooded with dirt cheap duped runes so infinity isnt exactly hard to get
    What is the best way of trading for those runes nowadays then? its been a while since i played.

Quote Originally Posted by zrk View Post
    If youd read the posts, youd know he plays SP.

What is the best way of trading for those runes nowadays then? its been a while since i played.
    Why ask that here?

But socketables and pgs are pretty easily sold this ladder. And loads of items are overvalued = hr valued aswell.
    It usually takes me 1-3 weeks to get enigma. This ladder it took me 3 days to get CoH and at day 5 I had infinity.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Archone View Post
    Why ask that here?

But socketables and pgs are pretty easily sold this ladder. And loads of items are overvalued = hr valued aswell.
    It usually takes me 1-3 weeks to get enigma. This ladder it took me 3 days to get CoH and at day 5 I had infinity.
    Thanks....