Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Hardest non-boss creature to kill? the most annoying?

Just got into act 5, met many new monsters some are so-so, some are weak but annoying as ****, some are just too strong to kill.

1) most annoying: that teleporting monster, got killed in one shot but just annoying
    2) most difficult (so far): that demon knight with swirling wind around it...freeze and slow u really hard, then just kill u in 4-5 shot

anybody wanna add? and of course how to kill them in most efficient way

Re: Hardest non-boss creature to kill? the most annoying?

What demon knight?

The most annoying monster imo, is the stygian doll in hell.. Fast as lightning, deadly strike, and explodes upon death. Damaging everything around it for a % of its max hp... :P

Or the resurrecting undead.. That wakes up again when you have to walk back to nihlatak.. Due to some cruel trick from those Vipers down there.. Who can kill any non tank-built char withing seconds. With their poison/physical clouds of imbalanceness!

Peace

IncGamers Member

What demon knight?
    frenzytaurs i guess.

Dolls are annoying and you cant resist it. I would say IM knights but it got removed from creatures.

I remember that my barb got stuck at Dia in Hell due to that Iron Maiden curse you mention!

He was lvl 89 and still couldnt do it very well!

The beetles in A2 hell can be bad with their lightning bolt on hit when they spawn immunities that you are.

Dolls with any spawn are terrible when you telelport into a group of them.

The glitched Vipers around Nithilak are also bad!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Archone View Post
    What demon knight?

The most annoying monster imo, is the stygian doll in hell.. Fast as lightning, deadly strike, and explodes upon death. Damaging everything around it for a % of its max hp... :P

Or the resurrecting undead.. That wakes up again when you have to walk back to nihlatak.. Due to some cruel trick from those Vipers down there.. Who can kill any non tank-built char withing seconds. With their poison/physical clouds of imbalanceness!

Peace
    stygian dolls? those midget-sized skeleton? yeah, they are annoying...specially in group, they just gonna stab you to death real fast....good think my merc is cold-based.....freeze them 1-by-1 then smash those *******s into pieces!

the undead, i dont think is that hard if u use cold-based weapons/charms, if they are completely smashed into pieces....ice cubes dont fight back!

I just killed nihlatak...the only annoying think is his freezing breath, delaying his death pretty long!...anyway what vipers? is that that floating jellyfish-like creature?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinLong View Post
    The beetles in A2 hell can be bad with their lightning bolt on hit when they spawn immunities that you are.

Dolls with any spawn are terrible when you telelport into a group of them.

The glitched Vipers around Nithilak are also bad!
    which glitched vipers? i just finished nihlatak quest and i dont remember encountering any glitches (or maybe i did but didnt realize)

oh yeah, and that beetles are annoying too, even my lv 40 paladin almost got killed there (players 8)

IncGamers Member

You might not get the snakes, at least in Hell it's randomized. Beetles are only bad if you are not properly set up for lightning damage. It heals almost every one of my characters.

If I am melee the hardest creature to kill are those super annoying jumping thingies from act 2 that fly all over the map.

Quote Originally Posted by harwandi View Post
    which glitched vipers? i just finished nihlatak quest and i dont remember encountering any glitches (or maybe i did but didnt realize)

oh yeah, and that beetles are annoying too, even my lv 40 paladin almost got killed there (players 8)
    tomb vipers can appear there in hell about 50% of the time, and their poison hurts you for a large amount of dmg PER FRAME. And it's physical dmg, even though it is a poison cloud. The cloud only hurts you if you're actually walking or running through it, though.

Also, Nihl's Corpse Explosion can be deadly in Hell

IncGamers Member

Hell Knights, Venom Lords and Stygians are my least favorites in Act 4. As for any act.. Hell Bovines. Moo moo!