Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    IncGamers Site Pal InteNuIgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Up north
    BattleTag Majo666-2473
    Posts
    463

    Re: Is it too late for starting to sell on the RMAH?

    Ok, thanks

  2. #12
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    214

    Re: Is it too late for starting to sell on the RMAH?

    Just started using EU RMAH and have sold cain boots (31int) 1.47 EUR, Innas pants and tal rasha chest 1.75 EUR pc with random mods so total 1.97 EUR profit which equal about 8 million gold. It is better than I would get from gold action house if you calculate 1 million gold is 25 cents. So if no profit from gold house use RMAH with low prices.

  3. #13
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9

    Re: Is it too late for starting to sell on the RMAH?

    I am not sure if you already know about it but isnt it blizzard are planning to remove the RMAH? I saw the article at joystiq

  4. #14
    IncGamers Site Pal ADJMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    BattleTag ADJMan-1164
    Posts
    36

    Re: Is it too late for starting to sell on the RMAH?

    They said they would turn it off if they could, but it is not as easy a solution or as black and white as what you read on the internet. There are still many players who use it (judging by my weekly sales of around $10), but the demographics are just not released to public. If absolutely no one was using the RMAH, then I believe they would remove it outright, but there must be enough players that are using it, my best guess is 10%, that they cannot remove it without thinking of those players as well as the other 90%.
    That's not a motto, that's... that's just you saying a bunch of things.

  5. #15
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9

    Re: Is it too late for starting to sell on the RMAH?

    Indeed they would be having a hard time in removing the RMAH. But then I thought of even if they remove it those people who uses the RMAH will switch to other third party sites. And as far as I know those people who uses the third party sites are much has cheaper offers than in RMAH.

  6. #16
    IncGamers Site Pal ADJMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    BattleTag ADJMan-1164
    Posts
    36

    Re: Is it too late for starting to sell on the RMAH?

    personally I like the RMAH cause it doesn't runt he risk of an account ban. I do believe that the RMAH would worka bit better if they had a lower floor on certain things, like essences and tomes.
    That's not a motto, that's... that's just you saying a bunch of things.

  7. #17
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3

    Re: Is it too late for starting to sell on the RMAH?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thattly View Post
    Indeed they would be having a hard time in removing the RMAH. But then I thought of even if they remove it those people who uses the RMAH will switch to other third party sites. And as far as I know those people who uses the third party sites are much has cheaper offers than in RMAH.
    Tbh you are right! I am both using the RMAH and other third party sites, but only when it comes to gold purchasing. There are a lot of active forums for RMT, I do go to those site to buy the cheapest gold and I can even resell or buy the items that i need in the auction house. Most of the time I always prefer to transact via trading platform like the well known playerauction site. Its very reliable for me and if RMAH is gone or whatnot, I can always prefer PA as a very well secured place to trade.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •