Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    BattleTag RoomsOfRuin-1702

Who do you play with?

Having recently come back from a month+ break, I was disappointed to see my flist pretty dead. The majority of the people from the HC contact thread here seemed to have moved on. As pubs are pretty dead, where are you guys finding people to play with? Are you running with the same people you knew from D2? Most of the people I knew from Banana are either no longer active or didn't buy D3. Are you playing with friends from real life? Or is everyone just resigned to / content with going solo?

Re: Who do you play with?

I've been playing solo pretty much since I hit 60. Pubs that move at the same speed I do are hard to find. I'm either too slow or too fast. That, and I also prefer the freedom of being able to afk whenever I want/need to. When I play in a group, I can't do that.

IncGamers Site Pal
    Diablo 3 Beta Tester

Most of the time I'm playing solo, but would like to change that if anyone feels like grouping once in a while (add Monty#1150). Since my last death due to the game freezing, I'm starting to think it would be smart to group more so you have backup in those situations.

Just started a WD due to never really playing one, and hear they're good for survivability. I figure if I lag or lock up again at least I have pets to help out.

BattleTag KornKills-1468

Hit me up room, i see you w/ quick join on. I don't use that because sometimes get nasty lag when people join. I play with people in my time zone normally, but I do play at random times on weekend.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Deanel-1372

Feel free to add me - Deanel#1372

Currently just farming inferno and leveling characters.

Banana had a brief visit here but died pretty instantly,

http://www.diablo-guilds.com/group/banana-clan

If you play Europe GAT is one of the more active guilds with alot of members online all the time (found on the same website).

If you play US, well why not start your own thing on there?

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag fenrir-2588

I usually solo but I brought a few softcore buddies over to hardcore. Hard to play together will all the dying and such.

Hit me up if you want to play. currently 56 DH.