Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: Tournament: Super Unique!

Layla had a nice and swift journey through Act 1 thanks to her firey claws of destruction . Little stood in our way as Layla, aided by her Shadow and Kyle the Fire Rogue, destroyed all in their path without breaking a sweat.

Andariel was taken down quicker than I have ever experienced!!! I swear the fight lasted maybe 30 seconds even on p/8…FIST OF FIRE POWER!!!! Her drop, aided us with a few nice upgrades, much needed if you ask me, given how stingy the other S/U’s have been this act. I thought I took a screenshot but it seemed to have failed….anyway, her drop provided us with rare gloves, which replaced some normal quality ones, a rare belt (was running around belt-less so much appreciated) and the shield was mildly better than the rare one already equipped so replaced her current one.

Here is a current breakdown of Layla’s gear:

Helm : 2 soc Skull cap, filled with 2x chipped topaz’s
    Amulet: Amulet of the Apprentice (10% faster cast rate)
    Weapon: Starter Katar (YES STILL WEARING MY STARTER KATAR!!)
    Shield: Rare Large Shield
    Weapon Switch: Sharp Javelins + Rare Buckle
    Gloves: Rare Heavy Gloves
    Belt: Rare Light Belt
    Ring 1: Empty
    Ring 2: Azure Ring of Charged Bolt
    Boots: Boots of Self-Repair

Happy that I was able to at least get some magic find on Layla with the helm…going to need to try and acquire some more if I want to have any chance of getting decent items.

Layla the aspiring Phoenix Striker, level 20, Act 2 Normal, Lut Gholein, points = 13

IncGamers Member

Code:
    Forum Name      Hero Name      Class        HC/SC    Last Waypoint       Score
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GooberGrape     Strawberry     Amazon       SC       Lut Gholein            14
    srrw            Eve            Sorceress    HC       Rogue Encampment        5
    djmbbandie      Electro        Paladin      SC       Cold Plains             5
    Morathi         Layla          Assassin     HC       Rogue Encampment        0
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Pandemonium Fortress   36
    nepeta          Snuitje        Sorceress    SC       Rogue Encampment        0
    kstuart         Buffy          Paladin      SC       Outer Cloister             9
    felixbavaria    Araya          Assassin     HC       Dark Wood               8
    the_bogan       Sarra          Sorceress    HC       Cold Plains             4
    cygnus          Diana          Amazon       SC       Dark Wood               8
    Quick question

Being the chest behind The Countess is only opened once on completing that quest and only when she is killed is it considered part of her drop or not? It has some items i wouldn't mind using but only if its acceptable. no worse than horking IMO

Quote Originally Posted by kstuart View Post
    Quick question

Being the chest behind The Countess is only opened once on completing that quest and only when she is killed is it considered part of her drop or not? It has some items i wouldn't mind using but only if its acceptable. no worse than horking IMO
    Just the Countess herself. Although if the screen fills full of blues and you can't sort out who dropped what, just grab any two items and call it close enough.

Right.

Hydra/something.. haven't decided yet. Good luck all.

Code:
    GooberGrape     Strawberry     Amazon       SC       Lut Gholein            14
    kstuart         Buffy          Paladin      SC       Outer Cloister          9
    Sint            BeenAway       Sorceress    SC       Rogue Encampment        0

Code:
    GooberGrape     Strawberry     Amazon       SC       Kurast Docks           25
    Sint            BeenAway       Sorceress    SC       Rogue Encampment        0
    Duriel went down after about five minutes, just poison, run away, poison, run away. Finally found my first blue javelin in Act 3 on Sszark, yay! Next up, Flayer Jungle...

Strawberry, level 26 poison amazon, Act 3 Docks.

Code:
    Sint            BeenAway       Sorceress    SC       Stony Field             5
    I killed the first 5 SU's by whacking them to death. Not much a sorc can do with that limited mana. I pretty much spent a single point in every skill available (lvl 11 right now), thinking of going a cold route along with the hydra's.
    So far the SU's dropped some useful stuff, I'm wearing an armor, gloves and a ring and got a rare scimitar to hit around with. Also my merc has a bow, so I'm grateful for that. She was a load of help with Coldcrow.

BeenAway, lvl 11 HydraSorc, Act 1 Stony Field.

Code:
    Morathi         Layla          Assassin     HC       Lut Gholein            13
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Harrogath              42
    Also updated Morathi's entry...

Diablo down. Kited him around and kept rabies up. Had all of 5 lightning resist, so it was a bit intense. The low lightning res meant that I couldn't melee with my crushing blow gloves even though I wanted to. Still no deaths. 14 points in Rabies, 9 Poison Creeper, 3 Dire Wolves, 4 Fury.

SU drops and Finds for Act IV:
    Code:
    Izual - Sturdy Greaves, War Axe of Flame, Falchion of Slaying, Jagged Brandistock
    Hephasto - Rare Antlers (Raven Brow), Bone Shield of Balance, Axe of Alacrity, Brandistock of Quality, White Crystal Sword (ilvl 32)
    Infector of Souls - Azure Brandistock, Mask of Remedy
    Lord de Seis - War Axe of Maiming, Ethereal Scythe of Firebolts
    Grand Vizier of Chaos - War Spear of Blight, Fine War Scythe of Gore
    Diablo - Rare Antlers (Bitter Crest), Rare Bastard Sword (Viper Spike), Sigon's Visor, Steelgoad, Rare Maiden Javelin, Barbed Club of Fire

-----
    Raven Brow 
    Antlers 
    Defense: 29 
    Durability: 16 of 20 
    Required Level: 18 
    Required Strength: 24 
    Fingerprint: 0x4dc2f9ba 
    Item Level: 28 
    Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
    +1 to Heart of Wolverine (Druid Only) 
    +16% Enhanced Defense 
    +1 to Energy 
    Fire Resist +8% 
    Poison Length Reduced by 25% 
    +1 to Light Radius 
    -----
    Bitter Crest 
    Antlers 
    Defense: 24 
    Durability: 12 of 20 
    Required Level: 30 
    Required Strength: 24 
    Fingerprint: 0x708391a0 
    Item Level: 40 
    35% Bonus to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level) 
    +1 to Volcano (Druid Only) 
    +1 to Spirit of Barbs (Druid Only) 
    +1 to Summon Grizzly (Druid Only) 
    +1 to Energy 
    +17 to Life 
    Poison Resist +19% 
    -----
    Viper Spike 
    Bastard Sword 
    One Hand Damage: 11 - 31 
    Two Hand Damage: 33 - 47 
    Durability: 36 of 40 
    Required Level: 19 
    Required Strength: 62 
    Fingerprint: 0x22431066 
    68% Enhanced Damage 
    +91 to Attack Rating 
    Adds 1 - 4 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames) 
    +2 to Strength 
    -----

Notable finds not from SU:
    white crystal sword from City of the Damned (ilvl 30)
    Normal Hellforge = Ral
    White circlet (ilvl 30)
    Garruk, lvl 35 Rabies Wolf, Harrogath
    my inner paladin says, "Baal, I'm coming for you!"

Will join with a Ranged Enchantress when i return home tonight, this sounds good

This is the kind of tourney im sure Jiansonz would love

Code:
    Morathi         Layla          Assassin     HC       Lut Gholein            13
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Rogue Encampment(NM)   59
    Normal is complete, including the Cow Level. In my greed, I decided to run Baal's minions on /players 3 to increase their drop odds. I could not kill Lister with nearly maxed Rabies on /p3, so I parked him. 59 points.

SU drops and Finds for Act V and Cow Level:
    Code:
    Dac Farren - Rare Wrist Blade, Chain Gloves of Restoration
    Shenk the Overseer - Stout Small Charm (ilvl 36), Bone Helm of Energy
    Eldritch the Rectifier - Iron Composite Bow, Studded Leather of Nova Shield
    Sharptooth Slayer - Rare Platemail (Wraith Cloak), Soldier's Military Pick of Measure
    Eyeback the Unleashed - Rare Mummified Trophy, Brandistock of the Leech
    Thresh Socket - Warrior's Grand Scepter of Worth, Crimson Chain Mail
    Bonesaw Breaker - ethereal Bronze Halberd, Unearthly Giant Sword
    Frozenstein - ethereal Vicious Battle Dart, Platinum Battle Dart of Quality
    Anya Pelt - rare wolf head (Skull Shell)
    Pindleskin - Brandistock of Gore, Bone Helm of Self Repair
    Nihlathak - Entrapping Claws of Quickness, Azure War Javelin of Blight, Crown Shield, Jawbone Cap
    Snapchip Shatter - Mechanic's Platemail of the Fox (1 socket), Skull Cap of Restoration
    Colenzo - Russet Chain Mail of the Colossus
    Achmel - Scale Mail of Protection 
    Bartuc - Silver Crossbow
    Ventar - Broad Axe of the Glacier
    Lister - nothing, parked him
    Baal - Unique Rune Scepter (Zakarum's Hand), Rare Scimitar (Skull Edge), Rare Morning Star (Blood Crack), Rare 2H Sword (Corpse Edge), Ethereal Pestilent Morning Star of Measure, Ethereal Victorious Spetum of Fireball
    The Cow King - Rare Ethereal Small Shield (Storm Tower), Rare Small Shield (Storm Shield), Rare Trident (Glyph Lance), Short Sword of Slaying, Russet Light Belt of Self Repair

Rare Printouts:
    -----
    Wraith Cloak 
    Plate Mail 
    Defense: 149 
    Durability: 60 of 60 
    Required Level: 18 
    Required Strength: 65 
    Fingerprint: 0x50d8667a 
    Item Level: 39 
    +10% Faster Hit Recovery 
    +28% Enhanced Defense 
    Poison Resist +9% 
    Magic Damage Reduced by 2 
    Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds 
    -----
    Skull Shell 
    Wolf Head 
    Defense: 21 
    Durability: 20 of 20 
    Required Level: 24 
    Required Strength: 16 
    Fingerprint: 0xbc409423 
    Item Level: 43 
    +10% Faster Hit Recovery 
    +15 to Attack Rating 
    +1 to Volcano (Druid Only) 
    +77% Enhanced Defense 
    +2 to Energy 
    Cold Resist +27% 
    Poison Resist +10% 
    +1 to Light Radius 
    -----
    Skull Edge 
    Scimitar 
    One Hand Damage: 2 - 42 
    Durability: 18 of 22 
    Required Level: 38 
    Required Dexterity: 21 
    Fingerprint: 0x8354641a 
    Item Level: 60 
    +40% Increased Attack Speed 
    +1 to Maximum Damage 
    +35 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) 
    Adds 1 - 3 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames) 
    Adds 6 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
    -----
    Blood Crack 
    Morning Star 
    One Hand Damage: 12 - 31 
    Durability: 63 of 72 
    Required Level: 19 
    Required Strength: 36 
    Fingerprint: 0xb4757395 
    78% Enhanced Damage 
    +3 to Maximum Damage 
    +19 to Attack Rating 
    +150% Damage to Undead 
    Adds 1 - 2 Fire Damage
    -----
    Corpse Edge 
    Two-Handed Sword 
    One Hand Damage: 3 - 16 
    Two Hand Damage: 14 - 30 
    Durability: 43 of 44 
    Required Level: 48 
    Required Strength: 35 
    Required Dexterity: 27 
    Fingerprint: 0xedfa30f9 
    +20% Increased Attack Speed 
    78% Enhanced Damage 
    +82 to Attack Rating 
    Adds 100 Poison Damage Over 6 Secs (150 Frames) 
    Level 1 Vengeance (9/22 Charges) 
    -----
    Storm Tower 
    Small Shield 
    Defense: 22 
    Chance to Block: 0 
    Durability: 9 of 9 
    Required Level: 11 
    Required Strength: 10 
    Fingerprint: 0x8f612722 
    Item Level: 31 
    +39% Enhanced Defense 
    Fire Resist +7% 
    Poison Resist +20% 
    Attacker Takes Damage of 1 
    Requirements -20% Ethereal 
    -----
    Storm Shield 
    Small Shield 
    Defense: 10 
    Chance to Block: 0 
    Durability: 9 of 16 
    Required Level: 13 
    Required Strength: 22 
    Fingerprint: 0x897f01f3 
    Cold Resist +11% 
    Fire Resist +5% 
    Poison Resist +26% 
    Half Freeze Duration 
    -----
    Glyph Lance 
    Trident 
    Two Hand Damage: 13 - 15 
    Durability: 22 of 35 
    Required Level: 9 
    Required Strength: 38 
    Required Dexterity: 24 
    Fingerprint: 0x26283d46 
    +4 to Minimum Damage 
    +49 to Attack Rating 
    4% Mana stolen per hit 
    4% Life stolen per hit 
    +1 to Mana after each Kill
    -----

Notable Finds (Not from SU's):
    white plated belt (ilvl 32)
    white poleaxe (ilvl 31)
    superior ethereal serpentskin armor
    white circlet (ilvl 31)
    bloodfist
    Soul Harvest
    dragon's ring of the leech (40/4%)
    coral amulet of the bat
    Glyph Fringe Rare plated belt with fire and lightning res
    3os Antlers with +3 Shockwave
    white ghost armor (ilvl 35)
    white Partizan (ilvl 40)
    cathan's seal
    angelic sickle
    isenhart's case
    angelic mantle #2
    white serpentskin armor (ilvl 36)
    tancred's crowbill
    wyrm's amulet of negation
    shael rune (rhyme, here we come)
    2 socket bone shield (shopped from Drognan)
    white antlers

Imbue:
    Normal: Antlers from the cow level at lvl 48.  Result = junk

Socket:
    Normal: ilvl 40 white partizan for merc Insight
    -----
    Insight 
    Partizan 
    RalTirTalSol 
    Two Hand Damage: 121 - 247 
    Durability: 65 of 65 
    Required Level: 27 
    Required Strength: 113 
    Required Dexterity: 67 
    Fingerprint: 0x7266baa5 
    Level 15 Meditation Aura When Equipped 
    +35% Faster Cast Rate 
    230% Enhanced Damage 
    +9 to Minimum Damage 
    198% Bonus to Attack Rating 
    Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage 
    Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames) 
    +1 to Critical Strike 
    All Stats +5 
    +2 to Mana after each Kill 
    23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 4 Sockets (4 used) 
    Socketed: Ral Rune 
    Socketed: Tir Rune 
    Socketed: Tal Rune 
    Socketed: Sol Rune 
    -----

Personalize:
    Normal: 2 socket bone shield for Rhyme
    Slayer Garruk, lvl 48 Rabies Wolf, the nightmare begins

IncGamers Member

Meh Smith dropped me 2 claws....

One a failed set and the other a failed unique just for added lulz

Now erm do we have to have a SU drop whatever item we get Charsi to Imbue or can it be any item whatsoever be it dropped by something else or bought from a vendor? I would assume the later as SU's dropping non magical items is kinda rare