Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: Tournament: Super Unique!

Code:
    Forum Name      Hero Name      Class        HC/SC    Last Waypoint       Score
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GooberGrape     Strawberry     Amazon       SC       Dark Wood               6
    srrw            Eve            Sorceress    HC       Rogue Encampment        5
    djmbbandie      Electro        Paladin      SC       Cold Plains             5
    Morathi         Ced            Barbarian    HC       Rogue Encampment        0
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Inner Cloister         11
    nepeta          Snuitje        Sorceress    SC       Rogue Encampment        0
    kstuart         Buffy          Paladin      SC       Cold Plains             5
    felixbavaria    Araya          Assassin     HC       Rogue Encampment        0
    Strawberry is steamrolling the early game with Poison Javelins. I'm really grateful that the Amazon starts with a Javelin, this would have been a real PITA otherwise. Hoping to upgrade to Plague Javelins soon for stinky cloud pwnage.

Fixing table since we updated at the same time.

Code:
    Morathi         Ced            Barbarian    HC       Rogue Encampment        0
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Inner Cloister          11

I have decided to put aside Ced for the time being and re-enter with an Assassin by the name of Layla. She hopes to be a Phoenix Striker, a build i have always wanted to try out. I think this build is far more suited to this type of tournament, given her real power comes from her skills with less reliance on her equipment.

This should be fun!

Code:
    Morathi         Layla          Assassin     HC       Rogue Encampment        0

IncGamers Member

I'm in with Sarra, who hopes to become a Frozen Orb / Thunderstorm build.

Bloodraven dropped this little beauty..

Ghoul Impaler
    Spear
    Two-Hand Damage: 4 to 25
    Durability: 15 of 30
    Required Dexterity: 20
    Required Level: 6
    Spear Class - Fast Attack Speed
    Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
    Item Level: 10
    Fingerprint: 0xad72c28d
    +47% Enhanced Damage
    +10 to Attack Rating
    +3 to Maximum Damage
    +7 poison damage over 3 seconds
    5% Life stolen per hit

Code:
    the_bogan       Sarra          Sorceress    HC       Cold Plains             4

Code:
    felixbavaria    Araya          Assassin     HC       Dark Wood               8
    Currently wielding a magic Bardiche from Blood Raven with useless mods, which is bound to be rerolled for an Act II merc if nothing better drops. Bonebreaker gave us a rare sash and a magic short bow with +1 max damage, hurray.

I'm still unsure about the build (currently focussing on TS) but this is what respecs are for. I'd like to make a fire kicker but have to find some boots first. I had placed a few points in Fire Claws but it's not quite as powerful as it used to be with only one claw. Armor would also be nice, not used to getting hit by critters in A1N, normally my characters wear a Ring Mail at this stage.

Akara gave a 7% MF ring, yay.

Decided to update even though I will probably play some more and update again.
    Andariel was defeated with no problems on /players 1. Her most notable drop was a Ruby. I hope to craft some blood gloves soon to help with Duriel.
    Garruk has his 3 Dire Wolves and 3 points in Rabies with some help from Radament's skill book. Mahala the fire rogue retired with honor and was replaced by a Prayer merc wielding that bardiche from Treehead Woodfist. Rabies is fun. I hope to find a weapon with Hit Causes Monster to Flee.

Bone Ash - Rare Fanged Helm (Shadow Brow), Light Crossbow of Measure
    Andariel - Short Bow of Dexterity, Rare Mace (Storm Star)
    Radament - Maiden Javelin, Clasped Orb, Belt of Remedy (Hurray 3 potion rows!)

-----
    Shadow Brow
    Fanged Helm
    Defense: 28
    Durability: 30 of 35
    Required Level: 9
    Required Strength: 35
    Fingerprint: 0x353ed57d
    Item Level: 17
    Version: Expansion 1.10+
    5% Chance to cast level 3 Frost Nova when struck
    +34% Enhanced Defense
    +6 to Energy
    +5 to Life
    Fire Resist +12%
    +1 to Light Radius
    -----
    Storm Star
    Mace
    One Hand Damage: 3 - 10
    Durability: 34 of 60
    Required Strength: 27
    Fingerprint: 0x61372a32
    Item Level: 12
    5% Chance to cast level 3 Fire Bolt on attack
    +10% Increased Attack Speed
    +53 to Attack Rating
    +150% Damage to Undead
    Adds 1 - 2 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)
    -----

Code:
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Lut Gholein             14
    Garruk the lvl 21 Rabies Wolf, ready to hunt Bloodwitch the Wild and Creeping Feature
    Last edited by SunsetVista; 28-12-2012 at 22:32. Reason: actually lvl 21, oops

Code:
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Lut Gholein            14
    cygnus          Diana          Amazon       SC       Dark Wood               8

Diana enters the fray. She'll be a Power Strike / Lightning Strike / Lightning Bolt Spear/Javelin Amazon with a Valkyrie backup.

Cain has been rescued, Griswold is dead. The Countess is next on the hit-list. Usable drops so far have been a Javelin, a buckler, a cap, boots, several Quilted and Hard Leather armors, and Akara's magical ring. I've equipped what I can and stashed the rest. I'll worry about cube recipes later. Come to think of it, this may be the first time I have equipped Akara's reward. All magic drops so far, not a single rare. Only useful items of the lot are two that give +mana. Diana is heavily reliant on the blue stuff ... 30-40 mana is good for about 10 Power Strike pokes. On the bright side, damage is high. I don't see any real problems before Duriel.

Much needed: a belt. 3 rows ideally, but 2 will do. I may have to learn to fight with the inventory screen open.

Diana, level 14 (I think) LS/PS amazon, Dark Wood waypoint.

Code:
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Kurast Docks           24
    Creeping Feature - Iron Broad Axe of Measure, Crystal Sword of Craftsmanship
    Bloodwitch the Wild - Sturdy Large Shield, Deadly Axe
    Beetleburst - Short Spear of Frost, Ocher Heavy Gloves (16 lit res)
    Dark Elder - Broad Axe of Readiness, Rare 2H Sword (Bone Cleaver)
    Fangskin - Rare Broadsword (Doom Needle), Rare Eth Morning Star (Grim Breaker)
    Coldworm - Heavy Boots of Charged Bolt, chipped topaz
    Fire Eye - Russet Helm (14 fire res), Rare Short Spear (Dire Bar)
    The Summoner - Dirk of the Leech and mana potions
    Ancient Kaa the Soulless - Crimson Mace of Ease and Victorious Throwing Axe of the Icicle
    Duriel - Unique Broad Axe (Goreshovel), Unique Dirk (the Diggler), Rare Kite Shield (Hailstone Ward), Rare Blade (Brimstone Song), Rare Cestus, Mace of the Bat

Printouts of Rares:
    Code:
    -----
    Bone Cleaver 
    Two-Handed Sword 
    One Hand Damage: 2 - 21 
    Two Hand Damage: 10 - 31 
    Durability: 29 of 44 
    Required Level: 14 
    Required Dexterity: 27 
    Fingerprint: 0xffa2a0af 
    Item Level: 20 
    34% Enhanced Damage 
    +9 to Maximum Damage 
    +1 to Strength 
    Cold Resist +5% 
    +1 to Mana after each Kill 
    Level 1 Teeth (4/22 Charges) 
    -----
    Doom Needle 
    Broad Sword 
    One Hand Damage: 11 - 16 
    Durability: 24 of 32 
    Required Strength: 48 
    Fingerprint: 0x16df1b16 
    Item Level: 21 
    11% Enhanced Damage 
    Adds 4 - 1 Damage 
    +17 to Attack Rating 
    Fire Resist +6% 
    -----
    Grim Breaker 
    Morning Star 
    One Hand Damage: 11 - 27 
    Durability: 37 of 37 
    Required Level: 11 
    Required Strength: 26 
    Fingerprint: 0xd574400a 
    14% Enhanced Damage 
    +150% Damage to Undead 
    Adds 3 - 9 Fire Damage 
    Adds 1 - 7 Lightning Damage 
    4% Mana stolen per hit 
    Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25% Ethereal 
    -----
    Dire Bar 
    Short Spear 
    Throw Damage: 13 - 26 
    One Hand Damage: 3 - 15 
    Quantity: 30 
    Required Strength: 40 
    Required Dexterity: 40 
    Fingerprint: 0x10d3c418 
    21% Enhanced Damage 
    +1 to Minimum Damage 
    +38 to Attack Rating 
    Adds 1 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames) 
    5% Life stolen per hit 
    Lightning Resist +5% 
    -----
    Hailstone Ward 
    Kite Shield 
    Defense: 23 
    Chance to Block: 18 
    Durability: 16 of 30 
    Required Level: 10 
    Required Strength: 47 
    Fingerprint: 0x416bfb34 
    Item Level: 22 
    +15% Faster Block Rate 
    10% Increased Chance of Blocking 
    +25% Enhanced Defense 
    +1 to Strength 
    +11 to Mana 
    Poison Resist +13% 
    Poison Length Reduced by 25% 
    -----
    Brimstone Song 
    Blade 
    One Hand Damage: 4 - 24 
    Durability: 60 of 72 
    Required Level: 12 
    Required Dexterity: 51 
    Fingerprint: 0x2b2583d2 
    Item Level: 22 
    19% Enhanced Damage 
    +7 to Maximum Damage 
    +46 to Attack Rating 
    Adds 7 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames) 
    Level 1 Dim Vision (28/67 Charges)
    -----
    Notable Finds List (Not from SU's):
    Code:
    plain Wolf Head
    Hsarus's Iron Stay
    Infernal Cranium
    Nef rune in Cata 3
    Rare ring with 16mf
    wolf head with +3 lycanthropy
    Howling Long Staff of Icebolt
    Civerb's Ward
    Treads of Cthon
    19 chipped rubies + ruby from Andariel + cube + gem shrine = perfect ruby to craft blood gloves with using gloves from The Smith!
    berserker's headgear
    24mf amulet
    angelic mantle
    Cruel Casque (rare antlers with HoW and Rabies)
    Berserker's Hatchet
    Blood gloves crafted just before Duriel (sadly the lvl requirement is too high just yet, heavy gloves from the Smith):
    -----
    Grim Clutches
    Heavy Gloves
    Defense: 5
    Durability: 14 of 14
    Required Level: 34
    Fingerprint: 0x45ca6c3
    Item Level: 20
    +15 to Attack Rating
    3% Life stolen per hit
    5% Chance of Crushing Blow
    +1 to Strength
    +18 to Life
    20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
    Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds
    -----

Act 2 was no problem. Rabies took out swarms of beetles while the 3 dire wolves and prayer merc tanked. I used the 3 chipped gems cube recipe to reroll the merc's bardiche from Treehead Woodfist to not have poison damage on it. Now it's an Iron Bardiche of Quality. I really appreciated the 1 mpk and chance to cast amp on the rare club that Bishibosh dropped. Rabies took care of Duriel too while the wolves distracted him. I went back to town a few times to recast the wolves. But my Duriel drop was incredible, so now I am using the Diggler and Goreshovel on future 4 point fury switch.

Garruk, lvl 28 Rabies Wolf, Kurast Docks, looking forward to a ring from Ormus
    Last edited by SunsetVista; 29-12-2012 at 21:01.

Code:
    GooberGrape     Strawberry     Amazon       SC       Lut Gholein            14
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Kurast Docks           24

Down goes Andariel. She dropped me a Crushflange, which is maybe useful??? Otherwise I'm still using the white Javelins I started with. Picked up an act 2 prayer merc since neither of us have any leech. So far so good, no deaths yet. Looking forward to getting my cube.

Code:
    GooberGrape     Strawberry     Amazon       SC       Lut Gholein            14
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Pandemonium Fortress   36
    Mephisto down! I was surprised that Rabies worked on him. Greaves with 17 fire res from Trav council will definitely help with Diablo. I hope to make it to 34 before then to equip my crafted blood gloves, but I think it is unlikely. Rabies is still fun. I have a point in grizzly but I'm still using the wolves. No deaths so far, closest NDE was Normal Summoner when I only had 5 cold resist.

List of Drops/Finds/Rares from Act 3:
    Code:
    Szark the Burning - Heraldic Shield, Chainmail of Equilibrium
    Ormus Ring - Plague Master
    Witch Doctor Endugu - greaves of remedy, preserved head, rare tower shield (Plague Ward), ethereal Poleaxe of Worth
    Stormtree - Long Bow of Flame, Glorious Light Belt
    Battlemaid Sarina - Sturdy Mask, Brutal Balanced Knife of Gore
    Icehawk Riftwing - Rare Antlers (Blood Casque), Scale Mail of Light
    Council in Trav - Crystal Sword of Worth, Battle Axe of Frost, Giant Sword of the Bat, Russet Greaves (17 fire res), Rare Pilum (Plague Goad)
    Council in Durance - Mace of Worth, Sharp Voulge, Massive 2H Sword, Gargoyle Head, Rare Bastard Sword (Soul Song)
    Mephisto - Rare Voulge (Cruel Impaler), Rare Heavy Crossbow (Storm Flight), Rare Sabre (Viper Spike), Rare Heavy Belt (Soul Strap), Throwing Axe of Carnage

Rare Printouts:
    -----
    Plague Master 
    Ring 
    Fingerprint: 0x52cfb302 
    +10% Faster Cast Rate 
    +12 Maximum Stamina 
    Fire Resist +12% 
    Poison Resist +7% 
    -----
    Plague Ward 
    Tower Shield 
    Defense: 35 
    Chance to Block: 34 
    Durability: 50 of 60 
    Required Strength: 75 
    Fingerprint: 0x6b6d0c2e 
    Item Level: 23 
    +15% Faster Block Rate 
    10% Increased Chance of Blocking 
    +35% Enhanced Defense 
    Damage Reduced by 1 
    Magic Damage Reduced by 1 
    -----
    Blood Casque 
    Antlers 
    Defense: 29 
    Durability: 17 of 20 
    Required Level: 18 
    Required Strength: 24 
    Fingerprint: 0xf4bb5eb1 
    Item Level: 25 
    +10% Faster Hit Recovery 
    +1 to Twister (Druid Only) 
    +17% Enhanced Defense 
    +4 to Energy 
    Fire Resist +12% 
    Poison Resist +15% 
    Poison Length Reduced by 25% 
    -----
    Plague Goad 
    Pilum 
    Throw Damage: 11 - 32 
    One Hand Damage: 6 - 14 
    Quantity: 50 
    Required Level: 13 
    Required Dexterity: 45 
    Fingerprint: 0x5cfe06b9 
    Item Level: 28 
    64% Enhanced Damage 
    +45 to Attack Rating 
    Adds 2 - 8 Fire Damage 
    Replenishes quantity
    -----
    Soul Song 
    Bastard Sword 
    One Hand Damage: 9 - 26 
    Two Hand Damage: 28 - 39 
    Durability: 25 of 40 
    Required Level: 8 
    Required Strength: 62 
    Fingerprint: 0x355fa9d3 
    Item Level: 28 
    42% Enhanced Damage 
    +64 to Attack Rating 
    +1 to Strength 
    -----
    Cruel Impaler 
    Voulge 
    Two Hand Damage: 12 - 28 
    Durability: 49 of 50 
    Required Level: 11 
    Required Strength: 50 
    Fingerprint: 0xaf607241 
    Item Level: 26 
    37% Enhanced Damage 
    +4 to Minimum Damage 
    +74 to Attack Rating 
    +88% Damage to Undead 
    +140 to Attack Rating against Undead 
    -----
    Storm Flight 
    Heavy Crossbow 
    Two Hand Damage: 17 - 36 
    Durability: 34 of 50 
    Required Level: 5 
    Required Strength: 60 
    Required Dexterity: 40 
    Fingerprint: 0x924b49b 
    24% Enhanced Damage 
    +4 to Maximum Damage 
    4% Mana stolen per hit 
    -----
    Viper Spike 
    Sabre 
    One Hand Damage: 4 - 11 
    Durability: 25 of 32 
    Required Level: 15 
    Required Strength: 25 
    Required Dexterity: 25 
    Fingerprint: 0x89226ff3 
    38% Enhanced Damage 
    +55 to Attack Rating 
    +25% Damage to Undead 
    +47 to Attack Rating against Undead 
    Adds 7 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames) 
    6% Life stolen per hit 
    Knockback 
    -----
    Soul Strap 
    Heavy Belt 
    Defense: 8 
    Durability: 18 of 18 
    Required Strength: 45 
    Fingerprint: 0x9ca0cf04 
    +10% Faster Hit Recovery 
    +20% Enhanced Defense 
    +15 Maximum Stamina 
    Poison Resist +10% 
    Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds
    -----

Finds (not from SU's):
    white circlet
    Gorefoot
    isenhart's lightbrand
    3os breast plate
    white antlers
    Shadowfang
    Garruk, lvl 32 Rabies Wolf, Pandemonium Fortress, looking forward to a drop from Izual(that's never happened before)