Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: Tournament: Super Unique!

Code:
    Forum Name      Hero Name      Class        HC/SC    Last Waypoint       Score
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GooberGrape     Strawberry     Amazon       SC       Rogue Encampment        0
    srrw            Eve            Sorceress    HC       Rogue Encampment        0
    djmbbandie      Electro        Paladin      SC       Cold Plains             5
    Morathi         Ced            Barbarian    HC       Rogue Encampment        0
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Stony Field             6
    nepeta          Snuitje        Sorceress    SC       Rogue Encampment        0

IncGamers Member

Code:
    kstuart         Buffy          Paladin      SC       Rogue Encampment        1

IncGamers Member

Started several days ago but i was tired and couldn't be bothered going beyond the den for the CP WP...

Corpsefire gave me Azure cap of energy and rare boots (LR 5% PR 5% Dex +1 Def +13% and rep dur 1 per 33sec)

Gonna be a fanazealer not that i have a clue how to build one.... Part of the challenge i suppose

Jewels follow same rules as runes and gems. You may loot them off any monster or chest.

Code:
    felixbavaria    Araya          Assassin     HC       Rogue Encampment        0
    I'm entering with some kind of assassin. Resists are going to be a problem especially in Normal, so I'm leaning towards a build focussing on passive skills. I suppose respecs are allowed within reason?

Code:
    srrw            Eve            Sorceress    HC       Rogue Encampment        5
    Drops so far:
    Spoiler

The rogue is killing everything for now with the assist of frost nova. Slow and steady.
    Good thing is that Griswold drops socketed skull caps almost every time and I hope I'll score one

I also changed my mind on the build. Ditched the firewall for CL. So the final skill build should be something like FO/CL/TS.

Can we use fulminating/gas potions?
    Last edited by srrw; 26-12-2012 at 18:21.

Respecs are allowed per standard 1.13 game mechanics. Obviously if you're playing an older version you're out of luck.

Fulminating/gas potions are allowed as long as you don't abuse the repair bug. You can throw what you find on any corpse, but when they're gone they're gone.

IncGamers Member

Code:
    kstuart         Buffy          Paladin      SC       Cold Plains             5
    Blood Raven dropped town portal scroll and potions only.... Bonebreak did drop two yellows though however but alas one was boots worse than i already had care of Corspey.

Also pondering how in gods name i'll kill Duriel with what is gonna be naff equipment lol

In case I didn't make it clear, you can loot and sell any item. Otherwise it would be nearly impossible to afford merc resurrection, repairs, scrolls, etc. You can only *equip* items dropped by SU's.

Garruk has made it to the Inner Cloister. Rabies is fun, despite my low mana pool. I have 2 Dire Wolves backing me up, Rawr.

Treehead Woodfist - Rare Skull Cap (Bitter Crest) + Bronze Bardiche of Blight
    Griswold - Sturdy Studded Leather + white hand axe + white scimitar
    Ring from Akara - 2 dex
    Countess - Tal rune, Iron Trident of Worth, white spear
    The Smith - Sturdy Heavy Gloves of Dexterity, 2os Hard Leather Armor
    Pitspawn Fouldog - Rare Wolf Head (Cruel Hood), Small Shield of the Jackal

-----
    Bitter Crest
    Skull Cap
    Defense: 14
    Durability: 18 of 18
    Required Level: 4
    Required Strength: 15
    Fingerprint: 0x9a704653
    Item Level: 8
    Version: Expansion 1.10+
    10% Chance to cast level 3 Charged Bolt when struck
    +10% Faster Hit Recovery
    +18% Enhanced Defense
    +3 to Energy
    +2 to Light Radius
    -----
    Cruel Hood
    Wolf Head
    Defense: 13
    Durability: 12 of 20
    Required Level: 9
    Required Strength: 16
    Fingerprint: 0x668b929e
    Item Level: 14
    Version: Expansion 1.10+
    +10% Faster Hit Recovery
    +1 to Werewolf (Druid Only)
    +16% Enhanced Defense
    +5 to Energy
    +4 to Life
    Fire Resist +13%
    Poison Resist +6%
    -----
    Notable Finds (not from SU)
    plain Wolf Head
    Hsarus's Iron Stay

Code:
    SunsetVista     Garruk         Druid        SC       Inner Cloister          11
    kstuart         Buffy          Paladin      SC       Cold Plains             5
    Garruk the Rabies Wolf, lvl 19, Inner Cloister, Saving up Fulminating Potions for Andariel