Your monk is looking good.
You are right about Torso armour. All legendaries in that slot pretty much suck for monks. Tyrael has movement speed, Tal rasha has attack speed, Inna was just for the set bonus.
Some further upgrades i can see.
1. Get another 12% movement speed.
2. Get better gems.
3. Get some spirit regen on the helm.
4. Get some more mitigation (hp, armour, resists) I believe dark berserkers and the suicide bombers can one shot you with currents stats.
5. Double resists on gear if able to.
6. Try to get more attack speed if able to.
If you survive well with current stats by all means ignore 4 and 5. If you can stand playing with zero spirit regen you can ignore 3 as well
I know it's hard to get boots with all those stats. You have to give up something to maintain 200+ dex. Usually hp is best to give up because it gives the least amount of effective hit points.