Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Need Ideas for Progress

Your monk is looking good.
    You are right about Torso armour. All legendaries in that slot pretty much suck for monks. Tyrael has movement speed, Tal rasha has attack speed, Inna was just for the set bonus.

Some further upgrades i can see.

1. Get another 12% movement speed.
    2. Get better gems.
    3. Get some spirit regen on the helm.
    4. Get some more mitigation (hp, armour, resists) I believe dark berserkers and the suicide bombers can one shot you with currents stats.
    5. Double resists on gear if able to.
    6. Try to get more attack speed if able to.

If you survive well with current stats by all means ignore 4 and 5. If you can stand playing with zero spirit regen you can ignore 3 as well
    I know it's hard to get boots with all those stats. You have to give up something to maintain 200+ dex. Usually hp is best to give up because it gives the least amount of effective hit points.

Re: Need Ideas for Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbert View Post
    Your monk is looking good.

1. Get another 12% movement speed.
    2. Get better gems.
    3. Get some spirit regen on the helm.
    4. Get some more mitigation (hp, armour, resists) I believe dark berserkers and the suicide bombers can one shot you with currents stats.
    5. Double resists on gear if able to.
    6. Try to get more attack speed if able to.
    1. I'm trying yo get my hands on a "Natalya's Bloody Footprints". I'll have 12% movement speed if i succeed (:
    2. I really can't understand this (: Higher level gems have high prices. And what for? 30 dex? Is it really important? maybe i'm calculating wrong.?
    3. Well i can stand to wait (: mostly i find some little monster to kick around and get some spirit piled up (:
    4. they do :(. i'll try to. But of couse : $$$ ! (:
    5. Working on it.
    6. I'll keep that in mind when buying new gear. I searched Tal Rasha (for example), i'll lose, like, 100 dex to get attack speed, so i haven't decided it.

Thanks a lot mate ! (: