Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Build Improvement Suggestions

Here's my build. Typical WW/Tornado build. As is I hit 7.5/8.57 break points without WOTB, 8.57/10 with. I hit about 500k true dps. I think I need more defense though. My armor is at 5k, resists are around 400, 41k life, 8k life back/sec.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/R.../hero/29669263

1. Any suggestions on improving upon this without costing a fortune (below 10mil)? I want to be able to comfortably take on higher mp levels. As is, I'm farming keys at mp6.

2. Also do you think I can solo ubers on mp5? I'd like at least a 50% chance for an organ.

3. Overpower-Crushing advance or Warcry? According to the calc, crushing advance greatly gives me more ehp than warcry. But CA isn't always active as it last for 4 seconds. With critical hits I can usually get the cooldown down to 4-6 seconds, which means there's a 0-2 seconds where CA isn't active. Another bonus of CA is that it generates fury off of critical hits from into the fray.
    Last edited by RasAlgethi; 22-12-2012 at 00:02.

IncGamers Member

Re: Build Improvement Suggestions

No help? Well I tried mp5 ubers. Ghom and rakanoth were no problem. But Maghda was very difficult for me. I couldn't survive her swarm attack so I had to develop a stun and then whirl/sprint technique. Haven't tried kulle and SB yet.