So I'm on break from school and have some time when I'm not working and I picked up D3 and hit 60 for the first time. Now that I'm here I figure I might aswell hope on that gear treadmill. But with only about 1m from vendoring low level crap and random gold pickups I don't have great gear.
I was trying to progress through inferno quests and kind of hit a wall early in Act3 because, well I figure my gear is kind of crap you can check that on my profile. I breezed through Act1/2 on MP0 no problem. I figure I might aswell just farm Act1 for some money until I can upgrade to some decent gear.
So I've figured out what I think is a decent farming one. But what do I know? I'd like somone who knows there stuff to check it over or help me out with a new one. Got some questions about it that I'll post after.
- Start on The Imprisoned Angel
- Check Watchtower (I restart until it spawns)
- Festering Woods – Two Dungeons (The two caves and randoms leaves me 2-4 NV)
- Cemetery of the Forsaken – 3 Cemeteries + Special Event (Clear the first pack in each cemetary an go back. I hit 5NV here)
- Leoric’s Manor – Run backward from WP to Courtyard (Usually hit one in the Church and then on is garunteed in the courtyard)
- Clear Watchtower (A resplendent and a few packs in here)
- Cave of the Moon Clan (Kind of tricky to find but usually has a good ammount of packs in there. I find a bunch of packs while I look)
- Leoric’s Manor and run through to Kill Warden + Butcher
Does it matter when I star the Quest if I start on Imprisoned Angel - Begin Quest or Imprisoned Angel - The Cursed Hold. When I leave a game do I have to change quest for all the maps to reset or can I just leave and go back into the game? That probably doesn't make sense but I don' know how to phrase it. If I don't change it the menu options says 'Resume Game' instead of 'Start Game'.
How does the route look. Is it worth it to kill the Warden and the Butcher? Should I just restart after Moon Clan Cave. Is it a decent route to run? Whats the best Act1 route to make money?
In a slightly related vein, once I've made some money what should I be looking for in gear? How much cash should I be looking for to farm Act3 effectively?