Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Jay Wilson deleted his Twitter profile

https://twitter.com/Angryrobotics

Obscenity deleted. If you would like to stay welcome here, do not bypass the word filter. It's explicitly spelled out in the rules you agreed to when you registered here. Thanks.
    Last edited by Noodle; 16-12-2012 at 19:25.

IncGamers Member

Re: Jay Wilson deleted his Twitter profile

Probably getting a lot of hate mail again for delaying the PVP stuff.

IncGamers Member

Wow, if he's really getting that much hate - I mean I don't approve of a lot of different things about the game myself - he's still a human being - kids get way to insensitive when they're safe behind a keyboard.

Why wouldn't he? He already grabbed your $60, that is all that matters to him and Blizzard.

Put it this way: If you had just robbed a bank, and all the customers were angry and yelling at you, what would you do? Would you run away or would you stay and deal with the criticism? Jay Wilson only did what any other thief would do in a similar situation.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by diablotwoplayerforlife View Post
    Why wouldn't he? He already grabbed your $60, that is all that matters to him and Blizzard.

Put it this way: If you had just robbed a bank, and all the customers were angry and yelling at you, what would you do? Would you run away or would you stay and deal with the criticism? Jay Wilson only did what any other thief would do in a similar situation.
    Not saying he wouldn't. If his twitter account is nothing but a haven for people to insult him I don't see why he should keep it - he shouldn't - its not about him sitting there and taking "criticism". I've read some of the insults people flat out say on his twitter and its appalling. I think he should know that we are angry and disappointed and should know the reasons why we are. But people go too far

IncGamers Member

Jay Wilson has certainly screwed up a lot but you know what else is a mistake? Feeding the trolls.

This is probably the only interesting thread in the whole D3 forum, so I'm wondering why it isn't being heavily debated.

What do you guys think will happen next? I mean first we receive the infamous "**** that loser" comment, then next up, JW deletes his twitter entirely. Maybe they are finally starting to realize that their way of treating the fanbase wasn't too smart after all?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by diablotwoplayerforlife View Post
    Maybe they are finally starting to realize that their way of treating the fanbase wasn't too smart after all?

You're hoping for too much.

IncGamers Member

Twitter deleted….
    And also mysteriously,

if one calls the blizzard internal direct number, and asks for “james wilson”
    949 955 1380
    That mailbox does not exist. It was working just a 2 days ago… He has either resigned, or been fired.

Today is the day diablo 3 is released…

I guess it still hasn't sunken into his skull that the vast majority are disappointed in him if he's going to just ignore people and go hide.