Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Mordath-2770

Re: Need a build for a poor new DH

Try and get some crit chance on the bracers. Other than that a bit more +discipline on chest/quiver and maybe add crit hit damage on the rings. After that you can try to replace shoulders but it's still nice that you have +pickup on at least one item.

Would something like strongarm bracers with knockback be good for a ball lightning build?

IncGamers Member

I use Strongarms on my DH, but don't count on the knockback really triggering often. I notice it so infrequently that I actually tend to forget that I have it, although my bracers are also a low % value for it. The proc rate for ball lightning is better than a lot of skills, but still not so fantastic that it can be relied upon primarily.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Otarin View Post
    I use Strongarms on my DH, but don't count on the knockback really triggering often. I notice it so infrequently that I actually tend to forget that I have it, although my bracers are also a low % value for it. The proc rate for ball lightning is better than a lot of skills, but still not so fantastic that it can be relied upon primarily.
    That said, Strongarm Bracers are pretty good for the price, especially if you can get all res or a dex/vita combo mod on them.

IncGamers Member

Oh, absolutely. There's a reason I'm using them as well, namely that they're the best for the price when you're too cheap to invest in some lacuni's, and in some cases better than even those. My point is simply that the KB isn't exactly the Bracers' selling point.

I think, Im going to save up for more crit chance and damage on a pair of rings. I have a Nats armor so not sure if its worth just replacing one ring and waiting untill I can get 3 piece nats or not? Also with Inna's pants should I get Inna's belt or just stick wtih the one I have? That being said I'm going to try and upgrade my Shoulders. What should I be looking for on shoulders? I see a lot of DH's wearing Vile Wards? I only have a mil to spend on them but the better and faster I run and the less I die and have to repair the faster gold is coming to me.