Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Come one! Come all! It's the MFO Results Thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy II View Post
    Congratulations ThunderCat, I was so close! Depressing thing is, if you took all the qualifiers I've ever had I'd still lose.

Album of my drops:
    http://imgur.com/a/3Bi0F
    That second Andariel's Visage would have been great if it had a socket.

IncGamers Member

Congrats to everyone! Some nice looking finds all around

As far as loot pics, here are my top five:

Spoiler

But you're welcome to choose anything from my qualifiers if you like

If you see something in there that peaks the interest, let me know and I'll pass on the stats.

Edit: As for my claims, I'm good. Trying to complete a Self-found grail and don't want to get confused.
    Last edited by lukin; 11-12-2012 at 13:09.

BattleTag AskMe (EU primarily)

So... I guess what we can all infer from this is that the IK chest piece, while potentially VERY valuable on the AH, is quite a common item! Hooray for not being able to learn how drop mechanics actually work!!

In all seriousness, congratulations to our four winners!! There are some fantastic scores. And as the first witness of how Jcakes leapt ahead of kestegs in the literal eleventh hour, this was quite exciting. As for the champion of my personal category, a hearty "Well done!" for ThunderCat. I had a strong feeling you'd found that IK armor when I last talked to you; if I could read that in your voice so easily, I'd love to play poker with you sometime!

I knew I wasn't going to place well in my category, but I didn't think I'd drop as far as I did. Turned out to be a close battle between Sweyn and me in the end. But it's all in good fun, and I surely had some happy times during my runs.

Obligatory thanks section: First off, I gotta thank joosh for taking the initiative in getting this tournament off the ground and hosting; good job, mate. A big thanks goes to kestegs, too, for creating and tweaking the score sheet. That was a lot of effort, and without your contribution we never would have gotten the MFO underway in as timely a manner as we did. Everyone who threw out input in the brainstorming phase, I'm happy with everyone getting involved. And to all the participants, you're the ones that made this event what it was; thank you for running and making our first D3 MFO a success!!

Now, to get down to business. For those who did well, you're now able to start claiming prizes. I've included a section of the rules (below) that restates how the process works. The winner of each category gets to choose first, naturally, followed by second and third place. If you want someone's item, please notify that person in this thread. Likewise, make a note here once the item has been transferred. If, however, you choose not to claim a prize, you're welcome to state it at any time henceforth.

Because I have a couple items that are potentially worthy to be claimed, here's the stats of my top five. If you can't read it well, Ctrl + Mouse Wheel Up to zoom. I like my set pieces, but if someone wants them... c'est la vie! That's always the risk of gambling your time and items in the MFO!!

Again, well done everyone. I had a blast. Hope to see you all (and many more) in the summer's iteration!!

Prize distribution

1st Place - picks 3 items from ANY other entrant in your category. (max 1 per entrant)
    2nd Place - picks 2 items from ANY other entrants ranked below you, in your category. (max
    1 per entrant)
    3rd place - picks 1 items from ANY other entrants ranked below you, in your category. (max
    1 per entrant)

BattleTag MagpieMcGraw-2483

I've got my eye on a couple of items, but TC has to go first, so TC, what do you claim?

So many IK armorz....

Congratulations everyone!

I do have my eye on some items, but I'd like to wait for MrBose and Sweyn to post their pictures as well.

Right now, I'd like to ask Crunchy and TRM if they could link me the Str Andariel's Visage and the Blackthorne Surcoat respectively. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to need them, but I'd like to compare them with my items.

There is a typo in the EU AH category.

Sweyn's Solemn Vow is displayed at 7.7 points, while it actually is 7.1 points. That would put both him and TRM at a tie for 4th place.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Nice witching hour! Also a very nice nat's reflection, trm!

I do agree that the scoring is not perfect, and could use some work. Maybe next time we can devise a better system. I don't think it was a terrible system though, I found a lot more items on the lower part of the score sheet than the top. I hope we can continue the discussion of a better system.

I won't be claiming anything.

You guys (or anyone else) that talk on Skype should use our mumble server (link in my signature) I'd love to chat with you guys while playing, even if you're playing on that filthy EU server

Thanks to Joosh for making this happen, and to TRM for all his help as well!

Quote Originally Posted by TheReadMenace View Post
    I had a strong feeling you'd found that IK armor when I last talked to you; if I could read that in your voice so easily, I'd love to play poker with you sometime!
    Bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    You guys (or anyone else) that talk on Skype should use our mumble server (link in my signature) I'd love to chat with you guys while playing, even if you're playing on that filthy EU server
    Or you give us your Skype and we can talk there?

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    I could do that I suppose. Can you talk to multiple people at once on Skype? I've only used it once or twice.