Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

will my laptop run D3

im thinking of buy me a new laptop this week and was wondering if you People know if D3 can run on the laptop Thank You...

SPEC
    Toshiba - Satellite 17.3" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Prestige Silver P875-S7310

3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM processor
    Features a 6MB cache and up to 3.4GHz processor speed with Turbo Boost.

Intel® Core™ i7 processor
    Features 8-way processing for ultimate smart performance. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology delivers extra performance when you need it and increased energy efficiency when you don't.

8GB DDR3 memory
    For multitasking power, expandable to 16GB.

Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
    Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media; also supports DVD-RAM.

17.3" LED-backlit TFT high-definition widescreen display
    With TruBrite technology and a 1600 x 900 resolution features native support for 720p content and showcases movies and games in stunning clarity.

Intel® Wireless Display
    Wirelessly transmits streamed or downloaded movies, TV shows, music, photos and more from your laptop, network or the Internet to your TV (NETGEAR Push2TV adapter required, not included).

750GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
    Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times. Toshiba hard drive impact (3D) sensor helps keep your data safe.

Mobile Intel® HD graphics
    Feature 64-1696MB shared video memory for lush images and vivid detail.

HDMI output for flexible connectivity options.

Built-in HD webcam
    Along with a microphone makes it easy to video chat with family and friends.

Multiformat media reader
    Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity, SDXC and MultiMediaCard formats.

BattleTag mordell-1747

Re: will my laptop run D3

The video card is the only uncertain part of your laptop. I'm guessing that it probably has Intel HD 4000, but I don't know if your processor might have 3000 instead.

Scroll down the following page to get the D3 benchmarks.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-H...0.69168.0.html

From the benchmarks results, I'd say you can almost certainly run it at low settings and probably run it at medium settings.

IncGamers Member

The i7-3630QM uses 'Intel HD Graphics 4000' so it is on the 'Supported - Low Performance' list. Seems like that laptop will run D3, though it may not do so very well.

D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368

Moved from D3 general

If you haven't bought it yet add a few more bucks and get one with a video card. Even one with switchable graphics. Mine is an i5 with Radeon 6650M and it plays D3 pretty well.
    Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!