Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Does immortal king's full set (Except weapon) worth using?

Quote Originally Posted by mortuus View Post
    echoing fury is better then any butches sickle as mainhand if using dual weapons..
    I think it is a good idea to read this thread for you.

Diablo: IncGamers Member mortuus's Avatar

yeah and considering Run Like the Wind tornadoes scale with attack speed, using the previous weapon's attack speed to determine tick frequency. i keep using EF as mainhand,, works wonders so far why should i switch that..

Diablo: IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Eric-2780

Don't forget to max. out on IAS, especially on your weapons. I believe my build has hit max. IAS weaponry-wise
    Now, trying to maximize my IK-set and get a decent amulet but the RNG is forever testing one's patience....

The 5set bonus is underrated as far as I've read comments on it. Even the 5 life for every fury spend is often a lifesaver where you'd normally had died... Just keep 'Sprinting/Run like the wind' and you'll save yourself from countless of red screens of nigh death.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMythe View Post
    Don't forget to max. out on IAS, especially on your weapons. I believe my build has hit max. IAS weaponry-wise
    Now, trying to maximize my IK-set and get a decent amulet but the RNG is forever testing one's patience....

The 5set bonus is underrated as far as I've read comments on it. Even the 5 life for every fury spend is often a lifesaver where you'd normally had died... Just keep 'Sprinting/Run like the wind' and you'll save yourself from countless of red screens of nigh death.
    That's not been my experience at all. I NEVER run into fury generation problems. The only time I ever have fury issues is if I accidentally hit an empowerment shrine. With that up, it's hard to dump fury fast enough without spamming battle rage and sprint. I suspect your issues come from using an Echoing Fury without a cold SOJ. Two fury passives plus the IK bonus is massive overkill. I use none of that and keep wrath up for entire areas with no trouble. The key to staying alive and thriving on high MP is damage plus leech. Use the IK set as stopgap if you must before getting enough IAS and CC. Once you have decent gear though, you can do much better in almost every slot. By the way, even if you dump all 140 of your fury, you only get 700 life. If you are getting any fury back through critical hits to dump even more, you ought to be leeching far more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by JEB90 View Post
    That's not been my experience at all. I NEVER run into fury generation problems. The only time I ever have fury issues is if I accidentally hit an empowerment shrine. With that up, it's hard to dump fury fast enough without spamming battle rage and sprint. I suspect your issues come from using an Echoing Fury without a cold SOJ. Two fury passives plus the IK bonus is massive overkill. I use none of that and keep wrath up for entire areas with no trouble. The key to staying alive and thriving on high MP is damage plus leech. Use the IK set as stopgap if you must before getting enough IAS and CC. Once you have decent gear though, you can do much better in almost every slot. By the way, even if you dump all 140 of your fury, you only get 700 life. If you are getting any fury back through critical hits to dump even more, you ought to be leeching far more than that.
    I have that experience as well when I hit the empowerment shrine too! I thought it was only me!

Why is it happening though?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by IntelligentX View Post
    I have that experience as well when I hit the empowerment shrine too! I thought it was only me!

Why is it happening though?
    Because you gain fury so quickly that it's easy to be full all the time. Wrath only gets extra time when you add fury when you're not full. Normally, spamming sprint is enough of a fury dump to take care of that. When empowered, I need to spam battle rage too so I'm not full all the time.

IncGamers Member

for the WW sprint build its uber good, and the resist bonus is nice, for at about inferno mp4 to drops of in dps and a skorn is advised.