Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 65 of 127 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1270
  1. #641

    Re: Gods of Ancient Greece. Forum mafia game.

    ...that I can be Nked...

  2. #642
    IncGamers Site Pal korialstraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,422

    Re: Gods of Ancient Greece. Forum mafia game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moar View Post
    this is completely wrong. I stated that I could only vote on odd days and I can,t be lynched. What I did not add before the day after was that I can Nked on even nights. I don,t understand why you and Ankeli want to provoke another no lynch day.

    I see no reason to doubt FoE as he is hanging himself if his claim is wrong and CG turns out town.

    Unvote: pharphis
    Vote: Caluin Graye
    Then I have to go back and re-read. I seem to recall you saying first you're lynch immune, then adding (the day after) you can only be lynched/NKed on even nights, and then a bit later saying again you're lynch immune and can only be NKed on even nights. I'll not make any more comments on your claims before re-reading your posts from day 1 through day 2.
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

  3. #643
    IncGamers Member ThunderCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Purple
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Gods of Ancient Greece. Forum mafia game.

    Vote tally day 3 (8/9):
    Caluin Graye - 5 (FredOfErik, pharphis, Ankeli, Jcakes, Moar)


    There is also one thing I want to mention:
    While this is a Greek Mythology themed GAME. Please keep in mind it's a game based on the myths and you cannot expect all the characters to be the same in the game as they were in the myths. There are bound to be changes and differences. If you have any questions about your role, do not hesitate to PM me.

    Carry on.

  4. #644
    IncGamers Site Pal korialstraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,422

    Re: Gods of Ancient Greece. Forum mafia game.

    Quote Originally Posted by korialstraz View Post
    And here I am! Hercules... yes you read it right, Hercules. That's what my PM says. I didn't google my name as soon as I received my PM, but I have googled it. My thoughts when reading it's the Roman name for Heracles "Damn you TC!!!" >_<
    Before anyone picks up on this, and we spend valuable time debating, I received a PM stating that I am Heracles.

    Bolded for emphasis. >_>
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

  5. #645
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Missoura
    BattleTag thefranklin-1107
    Posts
    2,171

    Re: Gods of Ancient Greece. Forum mafia game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    I had a solid town read on Leo and CG. I had a tentative town read on Sathoris. Any one of them could have been a bomb (assuming the bomb scenario in the first place).

    I did NOT have a townie read on Solar Ice. In fact, my read was pretty negative. He didn't come out guns blazing. He was relatively passive. He threw up softball questions and didn't follow up on them. He found CG scummy (and voted) for the same post I considered townie. Based on their D1 play, I think the most likely player to trigger a bomb would be Solar Ice. If he would have survived, I would have a tough decision between voting Zokar and voting Solar Ice.

    But all that assumes a bomb. While a bomb is probably the most likely source that can cause 4 deaths with one action, causing 4 deaths with that one actions eliminates a whole lot of things: multiple mafia, SK, vigilante, lovers, delayed N1 kill, elite bodyguard, weak doc, hider. Some of those things are much more common than bombs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caluin Graye View Post
    I asked myself "If I were mafia, who would I want to kill tonight?" Fred was the best answer to that question. A strong player who I felt was town (his reads closely mirrored mine) and was not likely to be lynched, so not a good a good option for mafia to train on.



    As I stated, I suspect that I am responsible for one of the three other deaths. I have no information beyond that to share.

    quick thoughts. Skimming via iPhone is horrible. I hope to have Internet restored tomorrow.

    If I were alive yesterday, I would have voted Zokar. I find his claim to be pieced together and opportunistic. He gave me vibes on day one, and I see nothing on day two that alters that read.

    I still think pharphis is scum. He didn't say or do much yesterday of note, and seems to be playing below the radar. I agree with Moar; he is agreeing a lot and not much else.

    I believe Goryani to be town. He knew the lynch was between him or Zokar. By unvoting, he willingly put his own neck on the chopping block. I don't think scum Gory would do that.
    Sorry to interrupt the Gory-CG love fest...
    I feel that Gory's quoted post is probably the reason for a revive, if the reviver be town. And CG comes in and confirms Gory's towniness. Excellent.

    Someone had to have targeted CG or whomever CG protected, and I doubt he protected a town, and there was two extra kills in spite of that (FoE did not return "Elite Bodyguard". And none of the extra kills appeared to be off the "helping the town" variety.

  6. #646
    IncGamers Member FredOfErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,846

    Re: Gods of Ancient Greece. Forum mafia game.

    Quote Originally Posted by thefranklin View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the Gory-CG love fest...
    I feel that Gory's quoted post is probably the reason for a revive, if the reviver be town. And CG comes in and confirms Gory's towniness. Excellent.

    Someone had to have targeted CG or whomever CG protected, and I doubt he protected a town, and there was two extra kills in spite of that (FoE did not return "Elite Bodyguard". And none of the extra kills appeared to be off the "helping the town" variety.
    +1 to Gory/CG connection.

    I also agree on the last bit. That also strongly suggests several anti-town fractions, as a vigi would most likely have come forward if he had a succesful scum hit. This however, still leaves two kills unaccounted for, and only a single NK both N1 and last night also looks weird if we assume several anti-town fractions.

    If we are to believe CGs claim that he had no access to a dead thread, this means that one of these two cases are relevant:

    1. there is no dead thread. seems unlikely to me, never seen it before.
    2. CG didn't get to visit the dead thread as TC knew there was a chance he would be revived. If this is the case it sounds to me that the resurrector is also anti-town (dead players from that fraction does not go to the dead thread, as if their teammate and resurrector is still alive they have the possibility to be revived). This sounds like a quite powerful anti-town fraction (several PRs - at least resurrector and bodyguard), but given the also quite powerful roleclaims we've had (especially myself and moar) it does not sound too unlikely to me.

  7. #647
    IncGamers Member Zokar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    BattleTag Zokar -1451
    Posts
    5,180

    Re: Gods of Ancient Greece. Forum mafia game.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    I was told that he is Cronos, Mafia Bodyguard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokar View Post
    I am inclined to vote CG but I would like to hear from him before doing so.
    Now that I'm awake, I really see no reason to wait to hear what CG has to say. I'm not sure there is anything he could say at this point to prevent me voting for him.

    Vote: Caluin Graye

  8. #648
    D3 Monk Moderator kestegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Posts
    47,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Zokar View Post

    I disagree.
    Your move would be a good one if you were trusted or confirmed town. As it stands it just makes you look more scummy.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    Well, this is conveniet.

    Thanks for the kind words CG, however:

    Vote: CG

    I am Ares.

    I would describe my role as a sort of JOAT. Amongst other one shot abilities I am one time lynch immune and (was) a one time coroner - hence my questions about reads on dead people yesterday. I have more abilities, but since knowing more details shouldn't benifit town in anyway, I'm gonna keep them to myself for know. I decided to use the coroner ability last night, partly because of our complete lack of information, partly because of this quote by what I thought was a dying man:

    I had a real hard time deciding on which of the 4 kills from N2 to decide on. I ended up on CG, somewhat randomly, somewhat because of the answers I received to my question yesterday.

    I was told that he is Cronos, Mafia Bodyguard.
    Can't see a reasonable reason that you would lie or receive misinformagion on this, and if he flips anything other than what you said it'll be your neck tomorrow, so I'll trust you.

    vote: Caluin Graye

    Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    I can believe that! teehee

    Vote: Caluin Graye
    what was funny about that post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zokar View Post

    heh everybody seems to have such a hard time with phone posting hehe

    I am inclined to vote CG but I would like to hear from him before doing so.
    Why? Do you know of a good reason he might have up his sleeve? Or are you just still holding out hope?

    Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post

    +1 to Gory/CG connection.

    I also agree on the last bit. That also strongly suggests several anti-town fractions, as a vigi would most likely have come forward if he had a succesful scum hit. This however, still leaves two kills unaccounted for, and only a single NK both N1 and last night also looks weird if we assume several anti-town fractions.

    If we are to believe CGs claim that he had no access to a dead thread, this means that one of these two cases are relevant:

    1. there is no dead thread. seems unlikely to me, never seen it before.
    2. CG didn't get to visit the dead thread as TC knew there was a chance he would be revived. If this is the case it sounds to me that the resurrector is also anti-town (dead players from that fraction does not go to the dead thread, as if their teammate and resurrector is still alive they have the possibility to be revived). This sounds like a quite powerful anti-town fraction (several PRs - at least resurrector and bodyguard), but given the also quite powerful roleclaims we've had (especially myself and moar) it does not sound too unlikely to me.
    We never used to have dead threads at all when I started playing.

  9. #649
    D3 Monk Moderator kestegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Posts
    47,569
    And is phone posting really that bad? I make 90% of all my posts from my phone!

  10. #650
    IncGamers Member FredOfErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,846

    Re: Gods of Ancient Greece. Forum mafia game.

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    We never used to have dead threads at all when I started playing.
    That theory is constructed solely based on my own experience. I also haven't been around for a while, so stuff may have changed as well.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •