Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 45 of 127 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
    BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Re: Gods of Ancient Greece. Forum mafia game.

That is a strange result. If anything it sounds like he could have been targeted by a jailkeeper last night. Not sure what other role would prevent targeting at night.
    Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post
    That is a strange result. If anything it sounds like he could have been targeted by a jailkeeper last night. Not sure what other role would prevent targeting at night.
    That wouldn't be too surprising to hear. Gory is typically targeted by docs early on from what I've heard.

It appears she is telling the truth about not being able to vote though.
    Not being able to vote, true. The lynch/lock #'s still raise a flag though

Quote Originally Posted by Zokar View Post
    Do you think it's worth using another day to prove your notion?
    Nope, not yet at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar View Post
    I am one pissed Moar right now. No laptop and awake at 5 am, so please forgive my language. So we found out now that I can,t vote? Goodie good.
    Why are you surprised? I thought you were aware of this from your role PM.

It.s not quite that bad. I,ll be able to vote again tomorrow. So if Lylo/Mylo happens on my voting days, I,ll be able to participate actively. With tomorrow I mean next game day.
    Lynch all liars is a common tactics, but I'm not convinced it's worth it.

I am one of the Primordial Deities.
    I have a variation of an Informational Role.
    I used my ability on somebody the first night and received results. That person is still alive.
    I used my ability on Goryani last night and was told he was not able to be targeted.

I was going to wait, but I *may* not be able to log in for a while...
    Now why did you claim? IIRC, you were waiting on Gory to tell his almighty insight, then you were going to tell your lesser news.

What changed? Why so eager?

Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    That wouldn't be too surprising to hear. Gory is typically targeted by docs early on from what I've heard.
    Gory is strong, no doubt. But look at the deaths from last night. You think Gory was a doc-save above all of them? Why?

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

I had another thought. From memory Serial Killers return a Null result, though I would have thought the wording would be unknown or no-result. Not "untargetable".
    Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

Zokar:
    Why did you choose to come forward now, making yourself a target without sharing any real info?

Quote Originally Posted by MartinLong View Post
    Gory is strong, no doubt. But look at the deaths from last night. You think Gory was a doc-save above all of them? Why?
    Why a doc-save? How would that keep an informational role from getting info?

I almost forgot.

If any of you are playing D3 on the EU server, drop me a PM with your tags.

Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    Would that sort of mechanic normally be considered BM?
    I don't consider that mechanic bad mannered in and of itself. It creates a balance issue but so do all other mechanics in the game. Loss of a vote is bad if it happens to a townie, but then NK protection is good (and considering we had 4 deaths last night...).

Given that it's a TC game, I'd like to lynch Moar again. I'm suspecting she's a half-lynch immune mafia who can only vote on the days she's lynch immune.

I'm going to be off quite a bit today / tomorrow, and probably won't get many posts in, but on the contrary of what you discussed I'm still going to

Vote: Moar

Also, if Goryani was blocked I'd think it was because he was extremely fishy with his way of responding to the treestump issue yesterday. I'm rather convinced that both him and Moar are mafia, alongside Korialstraz.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag thefranklin-1107

Quote Originally Posted by FredOfErik View Post
    That's a bunch of BS.

People I "was critical of" yesterday:
    - You
    - Sath (whom I also agreed with on certain points)
    - Jcakes
    - Moar

One of those are dead. If I am mistaken, please show me where I expressed suspicion of Solar, Leo and CG.
    Besides this I don't see how my posts today do not contribute to discussion (we're discussing now, btw):

First post:
    Pointing out that I still don't trust Moar
    Expressing suspicion of people who are discussing what roles have killed four players instead of what players have killed four players.

Second post:
    A legitimate question about a possible role of a player that has claimed a role of which I'm in doubt of whether or not I believe.

So since I'm apparently not adding enough to discussion, maybe you can help me out?

- what do you think of Moar trying to unvote Laarz, even though she claims that her vote doesn't count? If going by your previous comment about this action, why did you unvote her?
    - what were your reads on the people who died last night?
    - who would you like to see lynched today?
    Most of your posts yesterday were about Leo and Sath, mostly discussing with Moar as if you had blinders on.

1. I already have my thoughts on your first question in this thread. I unvoted her because I was seeing if she could be voted for. Gory's post yesterday about not being able to vote for her if she is a tree stump was not something I would think he would believe. So I had to test it, and I saw my vote for her counted. If it had not counted, I would be extremely suspicious of Gory for "guessing" how it worked, when that is not the norm.
    2. I think they are most likely all town. Leo would be the one I would question the most, but I still would vote for other poeople before Leo today.
    3. I still feel ML played scum yesterday, I don't particularly like your posts still, Zokar had scared me with his "Gwahir might be a god or man" talk (aren't we all gods? And if you are not a god, I am doubtful your are town) and generally not adding much, and Korial was flip flopping around thinking CG did something scummy or not. Corax and Ank did not post enough to really read. I don't mind Zokar lynch at all due to it helping give us a read on Ank and Gory, and he was scummy yesterday. Moar trying to unvote is just retarded, don't know why she would try to pull that off without her vote being noted as not counting.

Now, question to you: Off the remaining people on your list, you have not directly addressed me at all or JCakes since early yesterday. Why? Especially when you put a zero-eth hour post on me and then not act on it the next day until I say something to you about it?

I am one of the Primordial Deities.
    I have a variation of an Informational Role.
    I used my ability on somebody the first night and received results. That person is still alive.
    I used my ability on Goryani last night and was told he was not able to be targeted.

I was going to wait, but I *may* not be able to log in for a while...
    I suppose I can show you mine now.

Short version: During D1 you did a LOT of rolefishing.
    Post 24 you publicly point out when you thought Ankeli was breadcrumbing.
    Post 41 you flesh out the breadcrumbing theory.
    Post 280 you wonder if Moar is a scientist/inventor that gives things to others.
    Post 303 was the big one. It's the closest someone can come to asking " Are you a cop and have a guilty verdict?" without uttering the words cop or guilty. And Sathoris turned up dead. Coincidence?

On D2:
    Post 365 (b): The group of players most likely to have an inkling of multiple, smaller mafia are....members of one of those mafia teams.
    Also in 365 (b): "Hunting for Zeus the only mafioso" is a lot like "Hunting for the SK." Which group of players are most interested in finding a SK? Mafia.

Multiple reasons pointing to the same conclusion is usually a correct conclusion. So I voted.

After my vote for you D2:
    Post 417: My reasons are standard scumhunting reasons but it looks like you expected I had something more....concrete. This becomes MOST interesting since it's essentially what you asked of Sathoris.

Many of the posts you make are designed to solicit information from the player you are talking to. And not just any information. Role specific information. Information about their name, abilities, and knowledge. You did it with Ankeli, Moar, Sathoris and myself.

This is throwing up red flags. Lots of them. If an informational role fails for some reason (block, hider, etc), I've never seen TC provide a failure notice.