Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Max. Chance To Block confusion

That would be kinda awesome actually, it could probably work too if you put the right gear together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Member

I might just have to take you up on that..

The only thing I would be concerned about is if the vampire form messes with the ias tables in the same way it messes with the fcr tables. It may make it pretty dang annoying if your attack speed got nerfed due to the change in appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Member

Can anyone help with the IAS tables for vampire form necro?
    I searched a bit and got wias and eias charts which I don't understand at all.. Vampire form is not an option in the titanseal calc either..

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaphodbrx View Post
    Can anyone help with the IAS tables for vampire form necro?
    I searched a bit and got wias and eias charts which I don't understand at all.. Vampire form is not an option in the titanseal calc either..
    The Amazon Basin wiki's Necromancer attack rate page has EIAS and IAS tables for a Vampire's standard Attack (maximum 11 frame attack rate) and Zeal (maximum 8/8/8/8/11 frame attack rate, averaging 8.6 frames per attack).

Slowpoke attacks faster 3y84xfp.gif

IncGamers Member

So... 9fpa attack with shael in fleshripper and one ias jewel somewhere? Sounds good to me..

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by onderduiker View Post
    The Amazon Basin wiki's Necromancer attack rate page has EIAS and IAS tables for a Vampire's standard Attack (maximum 11 frame attack rate) and Zeal (maximum 8/8/8/8/11 frame attack rate, averaging 8.6 frames per attack).
    Quote Originally Posted by zaphodbrx View Post
    So... 9fpa attack with shael in fleshripper and one ias jewel somewhere? Sounds good to me..
    The first column is the Action frame, the second column is Total frames: this means that while a Fleshripper Fanged Knife (-20) with 35 Increased Attack Speed attacks in the ninth frame, the entire attack animation takes 13 frames per attack.

At best, 11 frames per attack (with the attack itself taking place in the eighth frame) is possible with 86 IAS. An unchanged Necromancer achieves the same attack rate with 58 IAS, but can achieve 10 frames per attack with 99 IAS.

Unfortunately, a Vampire falls just short of this with Fleshripper:

Code:
    SOURCE          IAS
    -------------------
    Helm socket      15
    Amulet           20
    Armour socket    15
    Weapon socket    20
    Shield socket    15
    -------------------
    TOTAL            85