Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Stuff

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Re: Christmas Stuff

I usually have to uncheck the "Retrive remote file and reference locally" and it usually works.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevinator View Post
    I thought frizzballhead was like the popular look these days.

after some googling, apparently it's called a "choppy pixie".
    http://www.hairstyleagain.com/catego...rt-hairstyles/

most of these famous people don't look good in it. grow it out.

there are a few exceptions. the one where it's about as long as your face, some of those look good. as long as it doesn't make your head look like a giant pear.

Halle berry pulls off the short hair alright, but the "choppy pixie" makes the rest of the at the bottom look weird. Plus, she was even hotter when her hair was long.
    no way! Frizz is never in style, at least, in my opinion.

p.s. Why is Rhianna's hair the same exact style of my 64-year old great aunt?

Halle Berry is one of those women who has that facial shape/looks/something where they can pull off any hairstyle. Few women share that trait. Anne Hathaway surprisingly looks good with a pixie cut but looks better with long hair, imho. Same with Emma Watson.

One woman that does not pull the pixie cut off is Alyssa Milano. Girl, keep your hair long!

Considering the number of festive avatars I'm seeing, I guess we know which side won the WAR ON CHRISTMAS this year.

I thought I was the scrooge. GUESS NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by leo
    emma watson & anne hathaway
    I googled them both, and I agree, both better with long hair. I'm still waiting for the exception.

Also, I never realized how hot emma watson is (or who that was until I googled it). I had to look up her age to make sure I wasn't being pervy. she's 22! whew.

I also agree, Alyssa looks terrible in short hair. Why would you do that to yourself?

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar

I can go either way, though super short is usually a poor idea

my axe to grind is regarding Carey Mulligan's hair, it looks horrible super short, argh

there is usually a good middle ground without going to extreme shortness

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I googled them both, and I agree, both better with long hair. I'm still waiting for the exception.

Also, I never realized how hot emma watson is (or who that was until I googled it). I had to look up her age to make sure I wasn't being pervy. she's 22! whew.

I also agree, Alyssa looks terrible in short hair. Why would you do that to yourself?
    If you think she's that young isn't it still wrong? I mean you thought she was hot while thinking she was underage!

IncGamers Member Ash Housewares's Avatar

does this help?

lol @ Ash!

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    Considering the number of festive avatars I'm seeing, I guess we know which side won the WAR ON CHRISTMAS this year.

I thought I was the scrooge. GUESS NOT!
    Hey, I had a mafia game I was particpating in, thank you. Gonna break out a diff Xmas 'tar this year and I'm hoping y'all will be able to tell what it is. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    If you think she's that young isn't it still wrong? I mean you thought she was hot while thinking she was underage!
    hmm. I don't know. i think i was messed up because I was recognizing her from that wizard movie where she was much younger. So because I'm fairly dense, there was a moment where the hot chick I was looking at wasn't jiving with the little girl from the movie, because I was too slow on the uptake to realize that movie was old, and I probably saw it way way after it came out.

Excuses aside, if thinking she's hot makes me a terrible person, then so be it. She's right at the edge of the (my age/2 + 7) formula, but that formula gets more lenient as time goes on, so it'll get less creepy as time goes on.

She's right at the edge of the (my age/2 + 7) formula, but that formula gets more lenient as time goes on, so it'll get less creepy as time goes on.
    I concur.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

hmm. I don't know. i think i was messed up because I was recognizing her from that wizard movie where she was much younger. So because I'm fairly dense, there was a moment where the hot chick I was looking at wasn't jiving with the little girl from the movie, because I was too slow on the uptake to realize that movie was old, and I probably saw it way way after it came out.

Excuses aside, if thinking she's hot makes me a terrible person, then so be it. She's right at the edge of the (my age/2 + 7) formula, but that formula gets more lenient as time goes on, so it'll get less creepy as time goes on.
    I was mostly joking, but it is interesting how it's okay to think an 18yo is hot but not a 17yo.

That's a nice formula though, works pretty well through the ages.