Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: My fellow wizards, what do you do against reflects?

With 270+k dps, why wouldn't you farm a much higher mp? I don't get it? Wouldn't the extra mf on the higher mps be worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    Hello fellow wizards

Im also using achon mode on my wizard: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/M.../hero/20559033

With 250k+ dps , its rather annoying to blast a horde pack of elites with the beam. You die quickly on mp3, wich is my favorite farming level at the moment.

Im using blood magic as my only life leach and i have 800 life regen pr. second. It works okay - if you only target one mob at a time. It can sometimes be a bit trickey with storm armor hitting from above, so dont get below 10k life - then you die

So basically, thats how I solve reflect. Hit one enemy at a time.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by psyadam View Post
    With 270+k dps, why wouldn't you farm a much higher mp? I don't get it? Wouldn't the extra mf on the higher mps be worth it?
    Actually, I just got a new amulet and got above the 300k dmg mark. So im going to do mp4 now What mp are u killing at?

I'm killing at mp3. That's why I was surprised that you were only killing at mp3.

IncGamers Member

Awesome enough But I've been testing a lot lately. It seems as xp and item wise, its actually best for me to farm mp2. Main reason is reflect damage. Takes a lot of time to single them out - when on mp2, I have enough leach to just blast em.

btw are u on the EU server?

nah I'm on American.

BattleTag Hub-1983

I have been trying to find a wand with decently high DPS, socket, Crit damage, APoC, LL, and max AP. Something like that would be pretty expensive, unless you are constantly checking the AH and find a good deal. Believe it or not I have found several wands like the one I mentioned, but there is always something missing. I have found a couple with 1100-1200 DPS, nice stats, but no socket. Then I turn around and find one with socket, 75 CD, 3% LL, 10 APoC, 15 Max AP, and Int with 250 DPS. I am sure my experience is very common and is the norm, but damn it gets so aggravating. I will find that perfect weapon one of these days, or years, and if I had a nickel for everytime I have found a piece of gear and said: Dammit, if it only had this or that, I would be rich. I guess that's what has always kept me playing Diablo, and the item hunt is the end game for me, which is why I am not so mad like some people are about the end game.

IncGamers Member

That is because you are looking for 7 rolls, high dps wands need two dps rolls. I don't know what the max dps for a wand w/o ias or %damage is though.

PS:You may like my wand
    Last edited by NightCraweler; 06-02-2013 at 05:48.