Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 79

Thread: Trade list

  1. #11
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    181

    Re: Trade list

    Hey
    i need your moser (laying at amn)
    and this: ring: 10fcr 7@res (laying at muleb)

    i got an um which can be splitted and some pgems, dont know much about the value, pls tell me

    greetz
    *3b3ck

  2. #12
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    232

    Re: Trade list

    Quote Originally Posted by Solbaer View Post
    - ring: 10fcr 7@res Or magefist..

    only got lem atm

    but let me know price on those please...
    hi
    u can have magefist for free
    the ring hmmm...., dont know, maybe um<->mal, Ebeck has made a offer on it in the next post for um
    i let it run for 24 more hours and will see

    SAki

  3. #13
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    232

    Re: Trade list

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebeck View Post
    Hey
    i need your moser (laying at amn)
    and this: ring: 10fcr 7@res (laying at muleb)

    i got an um which can be splitted and some pgems, dont know much about the value, pls tell me

    greetz
    *3b3ck
    hi
    moser is free
    um for the ring is closable, but will see in 24 hours later if no owerbid

    SAki
    *Play_d2

  4. #14
    IncGamers Member Solbaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    DnK
    Posts
    1,416

    Re: Trade list

    Quote Originally Posted by SAki View Post
    hi
    u can have magefist for free
    the ring hmmm...., dont know, maybe um<->mal, Ebeck has made a offer on it in the next post for um
    i let it run for 24 more hours and will see

    SAki
    I retract on the ring.. found a rare 10fcr high duel res

    im still interested in magefist vs lem .. i will pm you in game

  5. #15
    IncGamers Member royalairfarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    578

    Re: Trade list

    Quote Originally Posted by SAki View Post
    hi
    u can have all 3 for free
    i had a good mf run and now am happy
    after 18:00 i will be online, whisp me
    BR,
    SAki
    *play_d2
    Cheers! but allow me to give u an Um for your trouble.
    *royalairfarce
    *royalairfarce2

    thanks for trade!
    Last edited by royalairfarce; 26-11-2012 at 18:23.

  6. #16
    IncGamers Member Dizzymjewu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,293

    Re: Trade list

    Hi mate!
    I'm interested in your tal orb 222, magefists and your fcr/res rings. Could you let me know your prices on these?
    Cheers,
    Dizzy

  7. #17
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    232

    Re: Trade list

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzymjewu View Post
    Hi mate!
    I'm interested in your tal orb 222, magefists and your fcr/res rings. Could you let me know your prices on these?
    Cheers,
    Dizzy
    hi
    tal orb + magefist = pul
    if u are interested on this: - ring: 10fcr 7@res, Ebeck has offered um for it

    SAki

  8. #18
    IncGamers Member Dizzymjewu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    6,293

    Re: Trade list

    Quote Originally Posted by SAki View Post
    hi
    tal orb + magefist = pul
    if u are interested on this: - ring: 10fcr 7@res, Ebeck has offered um for it

    SAki
    That one indeed, so I offer Pul for the orb and mages and Mal for the ring.

  9. #19
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    181

    Re: Trade list

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzymjewu View Post
    That one indeed, so I offer Pul for the orb and mages and Mal for the ring.
    So im out about the ring

  10. #20
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    232

    Re: Trade list

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzymjewu View Post
    That one indeed, so I offer Pul for the orb and mages and Mal for the ring.
    hi
    we have a deal on all 3 items pul+mal

    SAki
    *Play_d2

    done, t4t
    Last edited by SAki; 27-11-2012 at 16:34.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •