Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Re: D3 MFO Signup & Progress Thread! It begins!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrus View Post
    I found 3 more qualifiers only 1 small update to my top 5. (And I am still embarassed about my score). Well, there must be someone at the last place, right? I won't be able to play much during the weekend :(.
    Anyways have a good item hunting weekend and let your wrists be healthy!

Also I think I am doing something wrong (my run is Keep lvl1, The Bridge of Korsik and then all the way down to Asmodan) and it is around 50 minutes per run. After the MFO, I think I will try to rework skills and items and try other chars (DH and mainly wizard - found some good stuff for her) But for the rest of the MFO, I will stay with my routine...
    Yes it isn't the most efficient route. Most people run Core of Arreat (start at the checkpoint right before Azmo) + Tower of the Damned level 1 for the NV stacks. There are 1-3 elite packs in each area, so you'll come out at 4 NV stacks on average. Then Arreat Crater Level 2 + Fields of Slaughter + Keep Depths Level 2 for monster density.

If you already knew this, sorry to be redundant, but it's the route the first Paragon 100 used, and prooved to be the best exp route. And it's great for MFing as well, though that might vary, especially for us self found people.

Now, if you still plan on using the same route, I'd suggest going for Keep Level 2 instead of 1. The difference in density is.. huge.

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    I choose dominate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*puts on adult diaper*

And this happened today:

Spoiler
    How many levels have you gained? I've unfortunately been way too busy with work this week (not getting home until 9 / 9:30) which puts a damper in play time. Oh well atleast I am no longer last .......
    Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post

How many levels have you gained? I've unfortunately been way too busy with work this week (not getting home until 9 / 9:30) which puts a damper in play time. Oh well atleast I am no longer last .......
    Started at 56.

Congrats on moving up!

BattleTag Joosh-6939

So I've received updates from almost everyone.

Although I still am yet to receive an update from MrBose. I suspect there may be some blocking going on with my email or something.

@MrBose

You've indicated you would be sending an update, if you've already done this and I'm just not receiving it, can I ask you to send your update via PM, as I've checked all my email folders and am unable to locate your update.

Thanks

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag MrBose-2929

Hey just pmed you with my update, dont know what is wrong with email :/

BattleTag Joosh-6939

D3 MFO Signup & Progress Thread! It begins!

Thanks MrBose your email did come through in the end! Appreciate it! Update to come soon!

I suspect I'm still bottom, only one small update since my last update. I've been trying to optimise my Barb build, not the best thing to do in the middle of an MFO but I'm dissatisfied that I can't keep up Wrath of the Berserker / Thrive on Chaos. Even Echoing Fury with IAS in main hand, dagger in off hand and 76% IAS isn't enough! The last thing to try is a Mighty Weapon instead of Echoing Fury, which I've been avoiding.

Hopefully I'll be able to run a lot at the weekend. BTW isn't it the Americas server rather than North America? Also, what does MFO stand for? Magic Find Open?

BattleTag AskMe (EU primarily)

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy II View Post
    BTW isn't it the Americas server rather than North America? Also, what does MFO stand for? Magic Find Open?
    It is the Americas, but because we're elitist we have to abbreviate everything to make us look like we're smart. Shortening it down to the A server just doesn't work. I also assume that the servers are all in the US, and since Canada and Mexico will eventually be enveloped by the US I just count it all as one big country.

...The truth is, I have no idea why I'm referring to that group as NA. Maybe to counter balance the brevity of EU?

And if I know my history, MFO stands for the Magic Find Olympics. We have international competitors vying to win, the tournament is typically run in the summer and winter, and everyone was hoping to earn themselves gold [items]. If anyone else can come up with more allusions, feel free.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I just had the most crazy streak of legendaries, 16 in 2 hours

quantity over quality, right?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    I just had the most crazy streak of legendaries, 16 in 2 hours

quantity over quality, right?
    I just ran for six hours straight and got three. Maybe one more run before bed.