Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Expressions of interest... MF Budget wizzard guide

Quote Originally Posted by Karth View Post
    It seems to me that the best current budget magic finder might be the silly little WD with his bears for exploding tough things. zombie dogs for keeping his sensitive skin from harm, various other attacks for other purposes, and a bunch of buffs with cooldowns to make him safer/make things die faster. But I haven't really tried to build a character with a particularly small budget in a long time. I just know the WD requires relatively little in respect to defensive or offensive stats to get the job done due to the nature of his skills.
    I briefly checked those bears umentioned, pretty crazy skill. Its a spammable skill?
    Looks really great and in a way like the blizzard spell
    but sideways ... and poisonous. Massive aoe damage from afar!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galabab View Post
    I briefly checked those bears umentioned, pretty crazy skill. Its a spammable skill?
    Looks really great and in a way like the blizzard spell
    but sideways ... and poisonous. Massive aoe damage from afar!
    Spammable if you gear and/or skill for it, yeah. And if you're fighting something big or can back up to a wall, you can often hit one monster with two or all three bears for a total of 708% weapon damage per attack cycle.

Looks like WD is a stronger choice when it come to pure fighting.
    But if im not mistaken the real edge a Blizzsorc had over other classes builds was high mobility thx to teleport.
    And mobility, cutting your downtime is a MAJOR factor in any MF build.

So that may be a strong point in favor of wizzard with teleport. Im not sure whats the most mobile class though, I know I can move pretty fast with my barbs leap/charge too.

Avoiding white trash and go streight for the packs you know, I think thats the kind of runner we need.

I think DH with Vault is a strong contender! Not sure how they fare with cheap gear though...
    Last edited by Galabab; 10-01-2013 at 21:53.