Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    BattleTag LifeGodChaos-1440

Re: How to Multishot - A Speedfarming DH Guide

Nice HC DH. I would personally prioritize plvling and up your disc, but it seems you're all about the MF. On that note increasing plvl=increasing MF+GF, so that's something to keep in mind. Usually I'd stick to the bat/ferret, but you are running in HC so I can see how the use of the boar can be helpful. I also commend your passive skill choices, but I am biased because that's my passive setup as well. GG.

IncGamers Member

for 1.08 multiplayer this build will be pretty good i think
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...Vhg!Ybe!caZZZY

you dont need vault because monsters will be busy hitting other people + they pick up the orbs for you

Quote Originally Posted by Davidus View Post
    for 1.08 multiplayer this build will be pretty good i think
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...Vhg!Ybe!caZZZY

you dont need vault because monsters will be busy hitting other people + they pick up the orbs for you
    Since you are taking out vault/TA completely in your multiplayer build I would consider the following:

Consider using suppression fire, full broadside rune, or even arsenal for your MS rune. Between the bat, punishment, vengeance, and HA I don't see why you can't do something with a little extra punch or +disc for stability. Personally I'd probably use FB//Arsenal unless you want to be able to keep your disc up for those times you need punishment//shadow power.

As for Archery//Steady Aim, I'd probably exchange at least one for Perfectionist//Night Stalker since you have a good amount of skills regenerating hatred. I feel like some kind of gain for disc will make your build a little more stable. Unless that's not a problem for you ofc.

TL;DR: Choose a stronger MS rune. You can afford it.

What I've come to find in playing a lot of high mp multiplayer is that fire at will is the best multishot rune, hands down. It's spamability arguably makes it one of the best AoE skills in the game. The other runes are very fun and good in theory, but I think fire at will takes the cake despite putting up with elites that have high lightning resist. I know I've said otherwise in the past, but I'm speaking from many tests and experienced play since then.

Here's my mutiplayer build if anyone's interested:

http://diablonut.incgamers.com/skill...IrMjA5NzM0KzE=

ps: R.I.P. MS thread :/
    Last edited by LifeGodChaos; 15-06-2013 at 18:52. Reason: script code error