Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    BattleTag Vegameister-2492

Re: How to Multishot - A Speedfarming DH Guide

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Well, keep in mind that the bonus to elites and the muti-shot crit won't show up on your stat sheet of course. I use a little trick to check my "true" multishot DPS by changing out vengeance for sharpshooter and letting it tick up to what my true crit chance would be for multishot. It still is going to be a net DPS loss though I'm sure. Hopefully the bonus to elites will make up for it though, which I think it should. The extra discipline on top of that is what really makes it all worth it though.

Poison damage does not enhanced by the %arcane(or whatever) damage on gear like an SoJ. It enhances the physical damage of the bow though, so it still helps some, just not as much as a purely physical weapon. I'd look towards getting a rare crossbow though, it's vastly superior for the build described on page 1 there.

Also, try to stay away from attack speed. It doesn't increase your DPS as much as the stat sheet says it does, since you are doing far less DPS if you run out of hatred, which is what IAS is going to make you do. I'd take Dex or min damage over IAS any day. Of course you will have some regardless due to quiver/ lacuni's or Inna's pants, but I don't see any reason to get it on any other slots besides Nat's ring if you want the 4 part bonus.
    Appreciate your opinion and explanation, bud

I know i need to find a good rare instead Of My Cheap mangicore, but since I am rather poor, My advancement so far has been a 1030 DPS lvl 42 rare crossbow, which got upgraded to The manticore in My profile now. The crit has made a huge jump in My killing power, cutting through inferno act 2 (mp0) like a hot knife through butter.
    i Guess upgrading to a 1300+ DPS rare crossbow with an os would help My soj shine better?

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Vega View Post
    Appreciate your opinion and explanation, bud

I know i need to find a good rare instead Of My Cheap mangicore, but since I am rather poor, My advancement so far has been a 1030 DPS lvl 42 rare crossbow, which got upgraded to The manticore in My profile now. The crit has made a huge jump in My killing power, cutting through inferno act 2 (mp0) like a hot knife through butter.
    i Guess upgrading to a 1300+ DPS rare crossbow with an os would help My soj shine better?
    Yea, they can be a bit expensive. Also tough to find, as I don't think a ton of people actually pick them up. Manticore isn't all bad, it's probably the second best to a rare.

Yes, that would help your SoJ for sure. You can also look for one that has Crit and no socket, as that may be nicer since you don't have to buy a gem to put in it that way.

BattleTag gothicwolf-2141

mighty one can you link your pro - file lol ;-)

BattleTag kestegs-1550

It's in my signature, or here if you don't want to scroll down...

or you could have just looked in your friends list, silly

BattleTag gothicwolf-2141

i thought about that after mate pmsl thinking of going 3 piece nat 2 piece innas and upgrading ring and amu upto 139k dps and 46 k life ;-) want 200k plus o_O

IncGamers Member cheerupemokid10's Avatar
    BattleTag pizzle-1873

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I have checked your DH quite a few times to get an idea of something to shoot for when shopping for new gear on the AH.

I'm a bit at a stand-still right now though until I get some serious gold. I had been gearing for a lot of mf and had just over 300 with 5 stacks. But now I'm just shooting for the highest dps I can get to slaughter things and Plvl to make up for the mf loss.

Here's my DH. I'm pretty sure I'm around 115k char sheet dps right now. Geared up for the 300 mf I was around 60-70k IIRC. I know I'm low on vitality, but I'm going for the "kill them before they get close enough to me" style and seeing how that goes. I have to get used to being a little bit faster with my vaults and such because I can't take a couple of hits like I could with the mf gear on. Things do die faster, but not always in that one hit.

Any suggestions on items to find a better version of or places to get that missing vitality/AR/armor are gladly appreciated!

BattleTag kestegs-1550

You might try to pick up a Mara's amulet, they have AR, dex and vita standard, and they can be fairly cheap if you're lucky. Other than that I'm not sure what is best to upgrade next to get more stats.

I would love to see you get the 4 part bonus for Nat's, but that of course requires a ring. That 20 Disc will help you out a ton though.

I think you're much better off to not use the Inna's belt/pants combo until you can afford much better ones. Rares and a lacuni set will work really well and you should be able to increase your EHP quite a bit. You would for sure lose some crit though, so not sure If you want to do it or not.

I'm assuming you play solo most of the time, since that's all this build is really that good for. So don't ignore your follower. for maybe 100-200k you can boost your MF by around 20% and I'd say that's money well spent. I absolutely love the templar for this build, so I'd go with him. He's virtually indestructible, draws some agro from mobs, and increases your hatred regen. I also find his heal to be very helpful.

BattleTag Vegameister-2492

would it be ok for me to add you as a friend? inpressive DH there, and something to strive to avhieve.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Thanks, man!

You can certainly add me, but I'm on US server.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Just looked at your DH... and wow: ~9 hatred gen per second (assuming you use the Templar) with 101% crit chance for multi-shot?! Those are some pretty nasty stats. Monsters probably run away in fear on MPs below 2.

Oh, and thanks to this guide my new DH is now my main farmer. Definitely faster than my paragon 49 whirly barb, and a lot more fun too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2