Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: My name is Lostman, and I'm also addicted to the Rocknadoshards Windup Build

Quote Originally Posted by Tombat View Post
    Just want to clarify that when using Rocknado I do not use shards. As you say, without teleport I dont risk. Do not know with ultimate gear. Well, not enterely true, Rocknado in public games I can use shards with meteor .

I am using shards with current windup build, and I love it.
    Pub games? Mp0? Is it worth even spending time to wind up at that mp level? Most teams I encounter have everything killed by the time I do. But right, as I said before, on lower mp levels where you've outgeared the content, shards is great. On mp10 is where my concern lies.

IncGamers Member

Re: My name is Lostman, and I'm also addicted to the Rocknadoshards Windup Build

Yeah, almost anything will kill faster in MP0 than a wicked wind build. By the time you have a few wicked winds down getting you wound up, you could have had the whole pack dead as an archon, or even just by spamming forked lightning, or disintegrate, or black ice, or practically any other multi-target up-front damage ability.

I don't want to say it is the worst ever build for MP0, because I'm sure you could dream up a worse one, but it isn't good.

Quote Originally Posted by magicrectangle View Post
    Yeah, almost anything will kill faster in MP0 than a wicked wind build. By the time you have a few wicked winds down getting you wound up, you could have had the whole pack dead as an archon, or even just by spamming forked lightning, or disintegrate, or black ice, or practically any other multi-target up-front damage ability.

I don't want to say it is the worst ever build for MP0, because I'm sure you could dream up a worse one, but it isn't good.
    I'll do it for you- Windup wizard is the worst possible build ever for mp0 :P

IncGamers Member

can you tell me the title of the piano piece in the youtube video ? i have a vague idea that its chopin though i don't which piece.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tombatossals-2797

Yes I know hahaha. I use forked lightning or just archon most of the time. Shards for MP 3-5 I wanted to say, sorry.

Been upgrading my gear this weekend and I play Rocknado very well now in MP8-9. MP10 still takes so many time to kill elites.

Yes, chopin and mozart in the other one I'm pretty sure. Sorry for late reply.