Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Re: Everyone loves SP, but MP is just as fun! 1.13d HC FAM

awwww yeahhhhh

Sorry everyone, I've been slacking off in regards to this group setup. I will update the front post with all of the people that showed interest in joining when I get a chance. Starting this weekend would probably work alright. I know when we have people from different timezones weekends tend to work best. If sometime Sunday works for the rest of you just post to say yep and we'll start going!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Updated the front table, we have more people than can fit in a game obviously but chances are all of us wont be able to play at the same time and if we do happen to have 12 people in one session we can split into two games. cdm I added you to the list because I know you want to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

yup works for me.

Everyone loves SP, but MP is just as fun! 1.13d HC FAM

Yupperz. Sat or sun work for me.

IncGamers Member

I am interested as well. As you can see (post count) i am very new to SP in MP; however, i have been playing D2 for a while. I dont have much interest in playing HC though. So would SC be OK?

Also, how do you normally connect? Hamachi? Direct IP?

I am in East -5 GMT.

Depends on who is playing, but we do a mix of hamachi and direct IP.

I think for this session we're doing HC, but we may be doing a SC session in the future.
    I'm also pretty sure you want to try out HC with us It'll be funnnnnn. My first HC mp build was FoHer, and it was fun, but also very safe. Other good candidates are any ranged type char, or even a singer, which everyone loves. Of course, you should do something that you think you'll like.

IncGamers Member

What the hell why not. I have only played MP on Hamachi with one buddy at a time so perhaps with a bunch of us it would take the stress off. Maybe i'll learn some new tricks.

I guess everyone is starting at the clvl 1 and we'll level together. I have a bunch of gear that i have gathered over time. Is gearing up before starting permitted? Also what mods if any are allowed. (i only use the RW mod txt file for ladder RW not plugy or whatever it is) Thanks for the quick reply BTW.

Well, you can't gear up with items from SC. So it'll be untwinked or we can give you some times, which reminds me. . .
    Did we decide on untwinked or are we sending out some twinking items to people? I'm cool with either way.

Also, it would be a good idea to make a trade profile in the sp trading forum. Helps some people feel more comfortable, especially if you wind up playing HC with us in the future, or trading, or whatever. Also, have a look at the accepted mods and stuff in the spf stickies. Whether or not you use RWM and other things is important to others, and some mods are not acceptable here.

derp, just read again the second half of your thing. Sounds like you're good to go with us, but a trading profile is still a nice thing to have for the rest of us

IncGamers Member

Ahh ok. I might be a bit slower then some of the other veterans, but if you guys are ok with it i'm definitely in. Since i never play HC i never knew that i could not transfer stuff between them even in atma. Ol well. I'll take a look at those stickies. Thanks again.