Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Everyone loves SP, but MP is just as fun! 1.13d HC FAM

Hello everyone! With the completion of our last MP group there has been interest expressed in the start up of another group, so here it is!

You can find the previous groups here:

1. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...3 HC/RWM group
    2. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...ad (1.13c FAM)
    3. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...MP!-(1-13-D-HC)
    4. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...(1-13-D-HC-FAM)
    5. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...!-1-13D-HC-FAM

Version: 1.13D HC FAM, we can discuss time travel options as well such as doing 1.09 or 1.07 if it has interest. Or even SC if it comes down to it.

Playstyle: Twinked, untwinked doesn't matter much to me, but hoping to get enough interest in the group to have more then 2 people at any given time. There has been talk of doing Iron Man style which ideally would have a full party of 8 people, Friendly Fire style (SC only obviously), or 2 handed weapons only! We can discuss this and if we have enough interest can move forward.

Builds: Any build that works great with the group is a plus, but not necessary. Its all about having fun and doing a build you enjoy. However, if we do pursue a certain play style we will probably work into more specific builds and setups which can be discussed. I've decided this time around that I will probably be running with a paladin, what build setup I don't know yet, but I'm leaning towards vengance with a big hurty stick.

Times: Time will be whichever time works best for the group as a whole, sorry if the time does not work out for everyone as that is the most difficult aspect of a set MP group and the multiple timezones that the world seems to have. Please do your best to attend the set time.

Progress Table:

Code:
    Forumite         Build           Level       Character Name      Last Seen          
    Pyro             Vengadin        01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Srrw             Sorceress       01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Jason Maher      Barbarian       01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Korlic           BoneMancer      01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    FredofErik       Unknown         01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    coju             Unknown         01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    pharphis         Furysin         01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    RssDiablo        Wind Druid      01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Solar Ice        WW Assasin      01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    cdm              Unknown         01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Smilts           Paladin         01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Noodle           Amazon          40          Undecided           A1, Q1, NM
    Last edited by Pyrotechnician; 13-11-2012 at 04:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Everyone loves SP, but MP is just as fun! 1.13d HC FAM

As usual, I would love to join.
    However, I cannot commit to most times. I'll check once you get going, if I'm able to do a late sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    Code:
    Forumite         Build           Level       Character Name      Last Seen          
    Pyro             Paladin         01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    srrw             Sorceress       01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    I'm in.
    Haven't decided on the build yet, depends on what everyone else is playing.

GMT+2 area.
    I'm mostly free Thursdays-Sundays after 15:00 GMT.

BattleTag nswhorse-1450

I'm in with a Barbarian I created today but didn't do anything with (created for another playthrough, before I changed my mind and made a Paladin instead). Dunno what build I'll go with though. Perhaps try and make an Ironbarb.

Hi Im on Denmark time GMT + 1 I think, and I would love to join I would play HC, FAM. I could play a necro if the party needs that.

Well, if this trend continues and we get a lot of GMT-ish people I might be able to join after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Korlic View Post
    Hi Im on Denmark time GMT + 1 I think, and I would love to join I would play HC, FAM. I could play a necro if the party needs that.
    More Denmark.. Awesome!

In before the wind.
    Build.. hmm... Not sure yet. I would like to cast a vote for 1.07 HC. I'm sure everybody would want to play a sorc, but wouldn't that be an icy blast!?

edit: Just realized in is in "wind". Looks like I'm out afterall.

sike. I'm still in. Still vote for 1.07 hc. Although, I wouldn't mind doing an sc playthrough so we all get the hang of the previous patch, and all it's fruits and labors.

Woah, I think this is the most interest we've had in a MP group in forever! With just the people who have posted so far we are up to 6! This is exciting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

I don't like any of you, so I'm joining to witness deeds. I'm going to make a guided arrowdin. JK

I haven't decided yet. Let me check the thread for my sept idea and see what I still need out of them. Not a pally or zon, though.

It would have to be 1.13 for me as I dont time travel.