Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

View Poll Results: What's going down tomorrow?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama wins

1 10.00%
  • Romney wins

2 20.00%
  • Obama lawyers his way to a win

0 0%
  • Romney lawyers his way to a win

0 0%
  • The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man destroys the U.S.

7 70.00%
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Voting is the best revenge! (Election results 2012)

Guys, the poll isn't about your vote, but about what you think is going to happen. I didn't really want the last option to be voting for Durf, and the Sweet Meteor of Death already has a strong constituency, so it had to be 'Puffy'.
    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    I also have a confession to make. I won't be voting. First time since I was 18. I moved a month or so ago and forgot to change my registration.
    Never fear; someone from ACORN will doubtless take care of that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    I like something Mark Steyn pointed out regarding Hurricane Sandy, much along the same lines:
    "In a county entirely untouched by Sandy, my office manager had no electricity for a week. Not because of an "emergency" but because of a decrepit and vulnerable above-the-ground electrical distribution system that ought to be a national embarrassment to any developed society. A few weeks ago, I chanced to be in St. Pierre and Miquelon, a French colony of 6,000 people on a couple of treeless rocks in the North Atlantic. Every electric line is underground. Indeed, the droll demoiselle who leads tours of the islands makes a point of amusingly drawing American visitors' attention to this local feature."

BattleTag nurman-2854

I place my bets on Stay-Puft. STAY-PUFT 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by BobCox2 View Post
    Sad but true.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    "In a county entirely untouched by Sandy, my office manager had no electricity for a week. Not because of an "emergency" but because of a decrepit and vulnerable above-the-ground electrical distribution system that ought to be a national embarrassment to any developed society. A few weeks ago, I chanced to be in St. Pierre and Miquelon, a French colony of 6,000 people on a couple of treeless rocks in the North Atlantic. Every electric line is underground. Indeed, the droll demoiselle who leads tours of the islands makes a point of amusingly drawing American visitors' attention to this local feature."
    So the market doesn't always lead to better living conditions. If the people want it, they will somehow have to pay for it.

Unfortunately, you have never been a particular rigid believer of the "market is everything" faction, so I cannot use this that well to oppose you .
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Quote Originally Posted by krischan View Post
    Unfortunately, you have never been a particular rigid believer of the "market is everything" faction, so I cannot use this that well to oppose you .
    Well, true though that may be, there are more than enough barriers to market function present which are preventing these simple improvements. Power companies are bad enough, but the telco's take the cake - these blighters basically are the recipients of public-funded effort (telephone infrastructure), spend little to no money on improvement, and are essentially in the business of harvesting low-hanging fruit and then fecking over the customer. Real-life examples of what Bain was purported to be. Unions play a significant role in the stultification...

Back OT, I found this little tidbit: GOP (minority) poll inspectors in Philly physically expelled, Black Panther enforcers replaced them. Thing is, the Fascist Left insists that there's no issue here to be found, and the NBPP is about the size of Fred Phelps church, so WTF is it with Eric Holder protecting them?

IncGamers Member

I predict Obama will win. Many, many leeches want free.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmervyn View Post
    Back OT, I found this little tidbit: GOP (minority) poll inspectors in Philly physically expelled, Black Panther enforcers replaced them. Thing is, the Fascist Left insists that there's no issue here to be found, and the NBPP is about the size of Fred Phelps church, so WTF is it with Eric Holder protecting them?
    Would anybody really feel intimidated?

Whoever might lose, it's useful to prepare a few "reasons" in advance, just in case, to make a better impression at being more plausible.
    D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

Would anybody really feel intimidated?
    It's a "letter of the law" deal, as are all the claims from the Left. They're simply not allowed to be there in the first place, just as GOP observers aren't allowed to be man-handled out and just as U.N. observers aren't allowed to be engaged at all in some states.

Personally? I'd break their wimpy wannabee militant faces into pieces (the NBPP, not the UN) almost as quickly as I'd do the same to the Phelps crowd - but the Phelps crowd doesn't attempt physical intimidation. Personally, I look forward to the Kazakhstanis lecturing Texas on legal voting procedures.
    Whoever might lose, it's useful to prepare a few "reasons" in advance, just in case, to make a better impression at being more plausible.
    The Left won't bother. Romney already stole or bought the election because... ... SQUIRREL!

EDIT - I have that on the highest authority. I mean, the HIGHEST.

IncGamers Member slevin kelevra's Avatar
    BattleTag FooBear408-1353

Voting is the best revenge! (Election results 2012)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352228694.477726.jpg

don't blame me, i voted for kodos!

"Foo, you are my favorite forum poster. That is all." - Classic22

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Kodos? Governor Kodos? Didn't he go into acting?