Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Re: Lodge your interest/Submit your suggestions - D3 SPF MFO 2012 Discussion

Maybe an unnecessary imput (as usual ) now:

Items and gems are separated from equipment on AH, so if you name the category "non-GAH equipment users", you exclude the gem crowd, if that is intended.

The problem of allowing gems form GAH is that someone could buy a perfect star emerald instead of getting plans, since it's a gem you can't craft if you didn't found the plans...

Maybe the solution proposed by Inte is the better:
    "Do i feel that the quality of my gear has been enhanced by using AH in some way?"
    What Inte proposed includes selling a 20mi witching hour to craft like mad, i.e.

Do we have a date? Imo, we should start mfo ~dec. 6, in order to let people gear up, get paragon levels and... to coincide with my vacations...

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Quote Originally Posted by BaronScarpia View Post
    we should start mfo ~dec. 6
    What....?!?? I was hoping like, you know, tomorrow...!

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I'd be fine with either the 29th or 6th I think, wouldn't really want to do it over the hoiday I don't think.

BattleTag Joosh-6939

As above I feel it's best to go with 29th or 6th, leaving at least a week for Signups.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joosh View Post
    As above I feel it's best to go with 29th or 6th, leaving at least a week for Signups.
    Hmmm, better get going on my monk then. I have a wiz that can has full MF, and can run Act 3 with it, but my monk can go much, much faster and needs about 30plvls to max out the mf. Good thing I have a few days off.

IncGamers Member

Good to see some back and forth over the self found question. I do consider myself self found, so much to the point that I would either not accept or would sell any winnings from the MFO. However, I am cheap and I love hoarding gold... so the fact that I can buy a gem cheaper than what it would cost to craft is what made me go the AH route for gems. I do have the rule that I have to have the plan, gems and money to craft said gem, but I then save myself the gold and buy it while selling the lower gems I have accumulated.

All of that said, thinking on it a bit I would not enter the self found category in the MFO because I would not want to taint those that are truly 100% self found.

Besides I'm pretty confident that my Barb can compete with any fully AH equipped character in terms of MFing anyway.

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Sv: Lodge your interest/Submit your suggestions - D3 SPF MFO 2012 Discussion

Found Innas Favor yesterday, on top of the IK chest two weeks ago. I'm using up all my luck :o