Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BattleTag mordell-1747

Re: Hellfire Ring Progress/Discussion Thread

A few days ago, Helix and I did a few uber runs on MP3, then we did some more on MP4 with his son. Yesterday, we did some runs on MP5. MP3 was pretty easy and MP4 was pretty easy too. MP5 was a bit more challenging. It took us several tries to kill SK/Maghda and also for Kulle/SB. We didn't do a third portal because neither of us needed the fang at the time. I'm not sure if MP5 is best for us. It was really a challenge and we ran into the enrage timer once (on a failed run).'

After a few failed attempts, Helix made a gear change and had more survivability. My survivability consisted mostly of running away at strategic points and making effective use of stunning.

Here's ring number one:

I'll be making more. It's a significant damage boost, but at the cost of a significant survival penalty. I'll use it on XP runs though.

IncGamers Member

Going to try and craft a ring completely solo. Tonight I took a break from Act 3 runs and did some uber farming. Finally got my first Uber piece on MP3 with a Withering Spine. Two more to go.

Think I had to burn at least 10 machines to get this (2 were completely wasted by having to quit before the kill).

IncGamers Member

And very next run a Devil's Fang. Sucks because the last piece is the group of Ubers I have the hardest time with (have not beat them yet).
    Last edited by SincereX13; 27-01-2013 at 04:11.

IncGamers Member

Finally! I will never try to do this solo again b/c I took me like an hour today to kill SB and the other guy. Thank god I got the part for the ring or I would have cried. Now I can finally get my Demon Hunter to level 60.

Not terrible secondary stats as well which is a bonus.