Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

LAD RESET useast SC party

Hey guys looking for a serious ladder reset party for when the lad resets US EAST SOFTCORE
    so far me and my roommate are in the party I will be a bowazon he will be a chant/ORB sorc
    looking for a few good melee builds and then perhaps some pals sorcs to even it out. want to get chars that will get bonus from chant or have other bonuses for party (bo barbs, oak sage w/e) and are ready to go all night have a good time leveling and playing the game thru

if you are interested respond here or email krunk.omgladreset@gmail.com

slots available::

1. Bowazon
    2. CHant/orb sorc
    3. Empty
    4. Empty
    5. Empty
    6. Empty
    7. Empty
    8. Empty

thanks!
    -krunk

IncGamers Member

Re: LAD RESET useast SC party

Hey so donkeybarn34 just emailed me, that brings our party to 3 hes going to be a pal. supplying auras for the first couple acts and then later on a hdin or perhaps zealer for enchant bonus. still need 5 more guys. whatever u want to be is cool we will be splitting drops among whoever needs most and playing long into the night trying to do our own runs and so forth should be a great time!

IncGamers Member

Hi, I'm looking for a nice team to run the reset. I want to play a bo barb, warcry setup for a team. Do you plan to use Teamspeak or skype to communicate? English is not my first language, but I can understand pretty good. Let me know if you want me in your team.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStarHero View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for a nice team to run the reset. I want to play a bo barb, warcry setup for a team. Do you plan to use Teamspeak or skype to communicate? English is not my first language, but I can understand pretty good. Let me know if you want me in your team.

Hey darkstar we would love to have you join! Your english seems pretty great! I don't think it will be a problem. If not chang.chang speaks a little french (you speak french correct? --it says you are from canada)

a bo barb will be perfect, we are very glad you responded. we will use mostly in game chat and email to communicate. do you have an email address? I can email you a few more details like all our account names from there so we get all set up. my email is krunk.omgladreset.

glad to have you!
    -krunk

IncGamers Member

I'm glad to hear that.

Krunk, I've send you an email.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by francofunicello View Post
    Hey guys looking for a serious ladder reset party for when the lad resets US EAST SOFTCORE
    so far me and my roommate are in the party I will be a bowazon he will be a chant/ORB sorc
    looking for a few good melee builds and then perhaps some pals sorcs to even it out. want to get chars that will get bonus from chant or have other bonuses for party (bo barbs, oak sage w/e) and are ready to go all night have a good time leveling and playing the game thru

if you are interested respond here or email krunk.omgladreset@gmail.com

slots available::

1. Bowazon
    2. CHant/orb sorc
    3. Empty
    4. Empty
    5. Empty
    6. Empty
    7. Empty
    8. Empty

thanks!
    -krunk
    Hey man would def like to do this but I'm interested in a few things. How long will the initial play through last? Are you guys planning on Baalin in the days afterwards? Ive been playin since 2001 and have extensive knowledge, so I dont mind sharing tips/items, but I will prob only play the first week or so. I plan on playing an Assassin. NO buffs I know, but a timely Mind Blast can be a life saver.LMK if we can make this work.I also have a friend that would like to join as a Sorc. they seem to be open on what type.
    Last edited by nopoda; 05-11-2012 at 18:36.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by nopoda View Post
    Hey man would def like to do this but I'm interested in a few things. How long will the initial play through last? Are you guys planning on Baalin in the days afterwards? Ive been playin since 2001 and have extensive knowledge, so I dont mind sharing tips/items, but I will prob only play the first week or so. I plan on playing an Assassin. NO buffs I know, but a timely Mind Blast can be a life saver.LMK if we can make this work.I also have a friend that would like to join as a Sorc. they seem to be open on what type.

Hey man! We will definitely reserve a spot for you if you are still down! We are fully going to be playing as much as our schedules allow. We plan to get as far as possible in to hell if we can on the first night and stay up probably all night and then will definitely be baaling and continuing on. We've been playing for about 4 years each so not as much as you but trust me when I say I know WAY TOO MUCh about this game haha. Your experience and expertise are welcome and we would love to have a sin in the party!

Can you email me so I can add you to the email chain, we are at a solid 4-5 now with 2 or 3 tentatives but your friend is also more than welcome!
    email is krunk.omgladreset@gmail.com
    (yes I made an email for the lad reset. we are pumped up for this thing over here)

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by francofunicello View Post
    Hey man! We will definitely reserve a spot for you if you are still down! We are fully going to be playing as much as our schedules allow. We plan to get as far as possible in to hell if we can on the first night and stay up probably all night and then will definitely be baaling and continuing on. We've been playing for about 4 years each so not as much as you but trust me when I say I know WAY TOO MUCh about this game haha. Your experience and expertise are welcome and we would love to have a sin in the party!

Can you email me so I can add you to the email chain, we are at a solid 4-5 now with 2 or 3 tentatives but your friend is also more than welcome!
    email is krunk.omgladreset@gmail.com
    (yes I made an email for the lad reset. we are pumped up for this thing over here)
    shot ya an email just let me know a time and a place and we'll be there

IncGamers Member

Sweet I just emailed you all!

IncGamers Member

Ok so we are almost there!!

The team thus far

1.Chant Sorc
    2. Bowazon
    3. SIN
    4.BO BARB
    5. Sorc

still iso 3 more! could really use a pally!! a necro or a druid!

If any1 else is down to join a great party and stay up all night running post or email me at krunk.omgladreset@gmail.com

-krunk