I am building a tool for D3 using the Web API and it would be nice to have some people test it.
It gets user data every 6 hours and display it in a historical way. Meaning that you can see the gear you had on at any previous time. The BattleTags are provided or entered by users. At the moment I'm getting data for 81 accounts but I hope to have more people use it.
Keep in mind its a beta version so its not stable yet. I am still wait for a API key from Blizzard, but in the meantime I am not reaching the daily limit with the amount of users in the DB.
Technology: PHP, MongoDB, jQuery
Live Site URL: http://www.d3stats.tk
Preview Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LozMnrCti5g
- 10/28/2012: Improved the graph, changed the heroes display and fix bug when you first come to the main page and no data loads. Also now data load happens every 6 hours due to the increased amount of users.
- 10/27/2012: Various bug fixes.
- 10/25/2012: Data now automatically loads every 2 hours.
- 10/23/2012: Limited the most viewed to top 10 players and fixed some UI stuff.
- 10/22/2012: Fixed some bugs when navigation and/or visiting for the first time or from a link with parameters. Also styles the attributes and skills based on Blizzards styles.
- 10/21/2012: Added skills tooltip function and weapon elemental damage graphic.
- 10/20/2012: Added seach/add battletag functionality, contact page, app stats and now the "Hero" list shows top 15 most viewed battletags. If your battletag does not exist in the db it will be added to the queue.