Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: LOL D3 SP What? Tourney! SPF's First Official Tourney!

I just joined! This will be very fun and challenging!

BattleTag unsane-1631

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    You can just pm Elly or Rushter about the ladder issue.
    This. Any news? Would be awesome to use the ladder site. If it can't support 'new characters only', the private ladders are a pointless/broken feature of the site.

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Sv: LOL D3 SP What? Tourney! SPF's First Official Tourney!

Quote Originally Posted by entranced View Post
    Hmm i feel like allowing multipass conflicts with allowing wandering merchants... Assuming wandering merchants sell pots (and even if they don't), the optimal strat is probably to "shop" wandering merchants. I.e. keep respawning the game until you get a merchant. Tedious.
    I agree that it seems like a conflict. Not sure if WM sells potions though.

A related issue is that i have some gold aquired from previous hc chars, and strictly seen that would not be allowed for buying potions (or doing repairs). I don't know how that can be solved though.

BattleTag Majo666-2473

This. Any news? Would be awesome to use the ladder site. If it can't support 'new characters only', the private ladders are a pointless/broken feature of the site.
    I created a test group just to check this, and invited a fellow spf:er to join.
    The admin panel is almost useless and i could not find a way to remove specific chars

BattleTag unsane-1631

Re: Sv: LOL D3 SP What? Tourney! SPF's First Official Tourney!

Quote Originally Posted by InteNuIgen View Post
    Not sure if WM sells potions though.
    I checked a video of Tashun the Miner, he doesn't have a potions tab. Wandering tinker has a weapon, armor, and miscellaneous tab (with potions). Likely most of them are like the latter.

Not sure if WM sells potions though.A related issue is that i have some gold aquired from previous hc chars, and strictly seen that would not be allowed for buying potions (or doing repairs). I don't know how that can be solved though.
    Or previous gold for shopping items from them. Yikes. Disallowing wandering merchants would probably be the cleanest solution. Disallowing multi-pass doesn't change the issue of previously acquired gold (you could buy out all the weapons, armor, and infinite pots on a wandering merchant).

Edit: note also that if disallowing wandering merchants, then gold no longer has any use. And since gold is account-shared, maybe you could allow vendoring items for gold. It's basically the same thing as off-stashing, but minimising tediousness.
    Last edited by entranced; 29-10-2012 at 18:12.

BattleTag unsane-1631

I've applied to join the ladder, though my new guy for this isn't showing up in my active hereoes list yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cheerupemokid10 View Post
    To start with MP10, create your new character, start a game, exit the game, set MP10, start a new game.
    This doesn't work for me. "Change Quest" is grayed out. Do you have to finish the first quest before you can turn on MP? (I have MP allowed in settings.)

BattleTag Majo666-2473

I vote for disallowing WM, but of course up to OP to decide.

Do we really need repair? I thought gear only got degraded when killed in SC.

BattleTag Majo666-2473

This doesn't work for me. "Change Quest" is grayed out. Do you have to finish the first quest before you can turn on MP? (I have MP allowed in settings.)
    I tried and started a game, then leave. Grayed out. Start again, move char a couple of feet and she said the first line ("The air is heavy bla bla"), then leave. Now "Change quest" was available. Weird

BattleTag unsane-1631

Re: Sv: LOL D3 SP What? Tourney! SPF's First Official Tourney!

Do we really need repair? I thought gear only got degraded when killed in SC.
    IMO we don't need repairing - only in the very best of cases (or worst? :P) will you ever wear something down to 0 without upgrading. In any case, no repair adds an interesting side-game of keeping your 2nd best for some/all slots if you survive very long term.

Unfortunately my connection is playing up at the moment so I won't be starting any HC chars and therefore can't join . It's been ongoing, my ISP insist there is no problem when they test it but my connection drops say otherwise!