Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast
    BattleTag Majo666-2473

Re: LOL D3 SP What? Tourney! SPF's First Official Tourney!

Sorry to hear that cheerup! :(

I agree that DH is fun to play, despite the dmg reduction for barbs i prefer a ranged class in this tourney. With the mobs having so much hp, they can gather around you and suddenly you take fatal dmg. So i prefer to just place some caltrops, move away and mow'em down

I hope you start another!

IncGamers Member cheerupemokid10's Avatar
    BattleTag pizzle-1873

I'm going to have to take another break before I start again. I was doing so well though, so that is reassuring. Just have to watch out for those haunting ghastly's next time since they suck the life out of you so fast.

I'm looking into toying around with Wizard Spike's frozen orb proc and a speed build. So I have to fuel those expenses and get some MF runs in SC to get that going with either my monk or barb. Then I'll switch back to another try at the tourney.

BattleTag Majo666-2473

One thought: what you described with the urns and the necromancer was a "mini event" and a lot of those is inherently dangerous, with strong foes, possibly in a closed space. not an ideal situation for HC selffound MP10.

To maximize chances of survival, maybe it's best to skip these events?

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Sorry for your loss, I'm a bit surprised they did so much damage. Some of those side events do seem much harder though, so being selective is not a bad idea. Good luck on the next attempt.

IncGamers Member cheerupemokid10's Avatar
    BattleTag pizzle-1873

Yes, I once again overestimated my awesomeness. But really, I just wasn't prepared with my better pots. Had been trying to reserve them and didn't give myself time to heal up before going from the first urn to the second. Stinking events... I was looking forward to that special loot drop.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag ShadowHado-1348

*Casually struts back into the LOL D3 SP MP10 HC Thread*

Hey guys! Glad to see that there is STILL some interest and/or thread activity since the last time I stopped by (late Dec '12)!!!

Wow guys, I NEVER expected to be gone for so long. Although I stopped by about 2 months ago, I believe an older post indicated that the last time I played my tourney characters (and D3 for that matter,) was yet another month prior to that, meaning I've been slacking for 3 months now. Eeesh.

Unfortunately, the past few months have been really difficult for me, and I'm still struggling quite a bit to turn things around. A good chunk of those 3 months was spent playing Halo 4 and other miscellaneous games (mostly console games,) but I've been "mixing it up" from roughly the middle of January until very recently, and the game I've been playing the most is actually Final Fantasy Dimensions on my iPad 2 (it's so good! Worth every penny if you like JRPGs!!!)

Anywho, I just thought that I'd stop by and let you guys know that I should be back on the D3 train soon- at least for a little while, I'm guessing. I've wanted to play for a while now, but I had several thing get in the way. I finally got my laptop running D3 "properly" a couple days ago, and I actually planned on playing today for a few hours, but I came home a few hours and was treated to chewed up audio cables courtesy of my roommates puppies. Ugh. So yeah- I should be back in the swing of things in the next day or two, after which I will finally jump back on my LOL D3 SP MP10 HC characters, heh.

Good to see you all! Oh! By the way, who's made it the furthest so far? My DH is still sitting in A3 Normal.

~~Nate

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag ShadowHado-1348

Wow, no replies in 10 days? Guess there isn't as much interest as I thought. Sadface.

Anywho, I've been messing around with my SC characters a little bit the past couple days, and once I feel "the time is right," I'm going to push on with my DH in the tourney. If I remember correctly, she is still sitting at the beginning of A3 Normal. It's kinda funny- I was just telling my roommate yesterday about the bright neon Post-It! Note I had on my computer monitor for a few months that said "Act 3 Explosive Enemies!" on it, lol. I was worried I'd forget about them and get blown apart shortly after starting again, hahaha.

~~Nate

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Yea, it's pretty slow in here unfortunately.

I'm still the farthest in act 3 NM. I'd like to continue, but can't find the motivation to play :(

Hope your can make some good progress soon!

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Will try to push my DH a little bit further!

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Act 1 normal for me right now.... Level 13 and just entered the dreaded FoM..... pray for me....