Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag bomanski-2155

Re: LOL D3 SP What? Tourney! SPF's First Official Tourney!

Ok, been playing for bout an hour or so now and I choose to go for a WD, played WD from day 1 so feel most for this class.
    At start it was kinda slow but once I got Soul harvest things started to work out pretty good. Most of my items are still white, running with an bad as 2h sword(white) Just got the crown and I'm calling it an night now.
    The ladder thingy hasnt updated my char yet so I'll check on it later.
    Cu around!

BattleTag mordell-1747

Is anyone else getting an empty ladder here: http://www.diablo3ladders.com/ladder/lol-d3-sp-what ?

IncGamers Member cheerupemokid10's Avatar
    BattleTag pizzle-1873

Ya not sure what's going on with the ladder. Everyone has been approved though so once it's back up well be good to go. Glad to have some more entrants though!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag ShadowHado-1348

Yeah, still the same thing for me too. I put up a thread about it earlier this afternoon, but there haven't been any posts on it yet.

If it's any consulation, you can still see the groups list, as well as your character list under the link to your profile. Mine successfully updated this afternoon too. *shrug*

~~Nate

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag bomanski-2155

How long does it take for battle.net to update ur heroes?

BattleTag pizzle-1873

The ladders group page is back up and running fine, at least for me now.

I believe battle.net updates your profile every hour or something along those lines. But for your character to update on the D3 ladders website you have to wait 24 hours or click the update profile button in your personal profile. Actually, anyone can update anyone else's profile if you are viewing their profile. The group page is supposed to update every hour based upon whatever is on everyone's profile page. So if your profile page is not updated, then the group page will reflect that.

No progress last night, and likely none tonight as I think I'm heading to a bonfire. The rest of the weekend is looking rather busy too, but I do not have work on Monday because of Veteran's Day. It's so nice to get holidays off as a teacher So hopefully if not tomorrow/tomorrow night, Sunday and/or Sunday night will give me some play time.

I will have to agree on all the remarks for the WD that I read through as well. So far, I haven't had a single problem with mine. Granted, I'm not very far yet. It has been much faster than the slow-going of the monk though. If I don't fare well with the WD then I don't know what I'm going to do. Must not be as skillful as I thought! The different class does seem like it is helping so far though. Now, hopefully we don't all have cookie cutters of the same builds if we are running as WD's. I loved the exploding toads before. Hopefully they're just as good now.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by BoMan View Post
    How long does it take for battle.net to update ur heroes?
    Well, no one is really sure lol. I think they typically do it at a certain time everyday, rather than every so-many hours, but sometimes it will take over 24 hours too... It's really weird. I thought they said it was every so-often, though...

So I guess what I'm saying is that, unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there's a certain timeframe to rely on.

~~Nate
    Last edited by Shadow Hado; 09-11-2012 at 14:27. Reason: I forgot my "sign-off." How could I forget my sign-off?! Lol :P

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by cheerupemokid10 View Post
    The ladders group page is back up and running fine, at least for me now.

I believe battle.net updates your profile every hour or something along those lines. But for your character to update on the D3 ladders website you have to wait 24 hours or click the update profile button in your personal profile. Actually, anyone can update anyone else's profile if you are viewing their profile. The group page is supposed to update every hour based upon whatever is on everyone's profile page. So if your profile page is not updated, then the group page will reflect that.

No progress last night, and likely none tonight as I think I'm heading to a bonfire. The rest of the weekend is looking rather busy too, but I do not have work on Monday because of Veteran's Day. It's so nice to get holidays off as a teacher So hopefully if not tomorrow/tomorrow night, Sunday and/or Sunday night will give me some play time.

I will have to agree on all the remarks for the WD that I read through as well. So far, I haven't had a single problem with mine. Granted, I'm not very far yet. It has been much faster than the slow-going of the monk though. If I don't fare well with the WD then I don't know what I'm going to do. Must not be as skillful as I thought! The different class does seem like it is helping so far though. Now, hopefully we don't all have cookie cutters of the same builds if we are running as WD's. I loved the exploding toads before. Hopefully they're just as good now.
    Yep, the ladders are all back to normal, and all of my characters are showing up in our group. Unfortunately though, the "Filtered Heroes" list I see in our group is STILL the same list from November 1st. All of my characters are showing up properly in the group ladder though, so I guess that doesn't matter. In my profile however, they're all correct, except that it shows my old Level 15 HC DH as a Fallen Hero... I deleted her to make room for my WD, lol. What's even funnier? The Monk I made on Sunday that died within an hour isn't listed as all, hahaha. It just has his replacement listed.

Haven't made any progress recently myself, although I plan to do so in a few minutes. I really wanted to play last night, but I played some more of the Halo 4 Campaign instead. Since I haven't seen anyone comment about it when I mentioned it before, I'm going to assume no one else is playing it, but if any of you have an Xbox 360, and are even remotely interested... so far it's my favorite Halo since the original. Yeah, I like it better than Halo 2.

As far as WD, Monk, and you being "as skillful as you thought," for what it's worth, you did WAY better with Monk than I have so far, and it was the first class I took to 60. You seem to be having the same experience I have with those two classes: Monk is hard as hell, and WD is much, MUCH easier. So if anything, I think the fact that you got your Monk so far along says that you DO have skill. Just sayin'. ^ ^

~~Nate

BattleTag pizzle-1873

Aww well thanks Shadow! The healing and CC was awesome. It's just the CD's on those skills that sucked. It was a very careful balancing act with Blind, Heal, Serenity, and Potion. I just got ahead of myself and overconfident. If I have to start over again, I think I'll try a Barb or give Monk one last try. I was one level away from the Mantra too. I was feeling so good about him...

My 60 monk is a dodge monk who uses backlash or w/e it was that did explosion damage on every successful dodge. I did not think I was going to like monk at all when I first started but ended up loving it. I was going to try to go a similar route because I could hold about 60-65% dodge steady with the skills. Never used a shield so I imagine that would have made for even better survival. Just thinking about it makes me want to start Monk all over again! I'm going to stick it out with WD for a while though. I do think I'll be able to make it further with her and with a little more ease.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag bomanski-2155

My chars has updated now and I'm waiting to be accepted to the group now