Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Pimp that barb....

Quote Originally Posted by JEB90 View Post
    I think if you used a bigger font and, maybe, all caps to go with your bold, we might be able to understand what you are asking for.
    I think you have to first point out to him how to successfully activate caps-lock since he probably doesn't look for anything himself but just asks asks asks.

Well, I won't be too unkind, heres the 1.0.5 effective health calc:
    http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/com...alculator-live

And here is the calculator itself in case you're too lazy to read through the text:
    http://diablonut.incgamers.com/ehp

Haha I figured the thread has been open a while, it would grab people's attention. Clearly worked? Thanks marinus

IncGamers Member

> http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/m...4/hero/2088031

ww/nado duel wield build.

At what point is life leech better than LoH
    -also which is better crit% or crit dmg% for this build?
    -was thinking to get ik belt/gloves got about 3 mil...

IncGamers Member

Life leech doesn't really start to shine until you are over 60k base dps. You need a balance of crit chance and damage, but YOU need more crit chance. You want to aim for 50%. The first thing I'd upgrade are your boots. 12% run speed is almost mandatory to get the most out of your sprint tornadoes.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

I was running the Sprint/WW build in 1.0.5 with mild success geared with - 65K base DPS, 2200 LoH, and 1.8 APS. I've since upgraded to base DPS of 78K, and switched over to life steal (8.9%) with some LoH (470) from my pants. I decided to mess around with HotA instead of sprint and oh my...

I would recommend everyone try HotA if they have decent crit chance/damage. Round them up with whirlwind and then SMASH SMASH SMASH them into paste. It is so satisfying and the life returned from the massive crits you'll be hitting will keep you healed...even in a pool of molten plague while arcane sentries simply tickle you. I only have 500 all res too (with 11000 armor though). With into the fray you'll return enough fury from crits to handle trash mobs. For strong single targets, have Bash - punish as left click to refresh your fury, while also getting an extra 24% damage bonus.

For reference and comparison sake:
    With my 65K base DPS ww/nado:
    I hardly died if I could keep spinning, and at MP5 elite packs would usually take me a min & a half to kill (based on the WotB cool down timer).
    With my 78K base DPS ww/HotA:
    I die more often, though still rarely, and at MP5 I can kill elite packs in 30 seconds or less. If they're very stationary, sometimes less than 15 seconds.

I imagine with a higher DPS weapon like a Skorn (I'm duel wielding an Axe and Mighty weapon) you could be getting crits near a million. Mine max at 470K with 300% crit damage.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

IncGamers Member

hey all, i would like to know what you think i could improve on, heres my profile:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/B...58/hero/807261

Been doing two-handed since as long as i can remember, but having a hard time improving without spending 3+ mil on each item. Just got back after not having played since a month or so, now patch 1.05 is out. Noticed a lot changed, rings can now have 6% crit chance! So picked one up for only 250k (right ring, bargain!) I just beat mp4 act 3, 'till the siegebreaker. Died three times i think. So how could i improve this char?

Thanks in advance guys!

IncGamers Member

so i got 12 run speed boots, dont know if my profile is upgraded, thinking ik belt/gloves and maybe tyrales armor for more run etc. is it worth 2 mil for 150+ str piece?

do nados proc more while running, i dont seeem to notice them all the time when i WW, alos my life per hit is like 900, but i only get 200-400 it seems from hits/nados

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag bulvine-1904

@BlackAdder

Belt: Get some Life Steal to go with that 2-hander
    Weapon: Skorns are pretty cheap ~1300+dps, 300+Str, ~140+CD, OS
    Amulet: No Vitality, AttSpd, CritHit, Crit Damage, etc. Great Str and good AR is all it has really.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by liquid_mage View Post
    @BlackAdder

Belt: Get some Life Steal to go with that 2-hander
    Weapon: Skorns are pretty cheap ~1300+dps, 300+Str, ~140+CD, OS
    Amulet: No Vitality, AttSpd, CritHit, Crit Damage, etc. Great Str and good AR is all it has really.
    Thanks!

Bought this skorn for only 2 mil, went from 67 to 87k dmg!!!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/B...58/hero/807261

Now gonna look for a belt with life steal, those kind of amu's are insanely expensive

IncGamers Member

updated gear a lot spent 4 mil 47k bufed DPS and 56% crit hit chance! 380 CD%

> http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/m...4/hero/2088031

I can farm A3 mp3 sorta easy and a1 mp5 though die a lot things take forever to die.

Should i change a passive to get more damage? also switched to bash for more fury instead of frenzy, seem to keep WotB up a lot more now. and the life steal passive im at almost 9% with gear/passives. Mf is sorta low.

-and i'd like to eventually get a hellfire ring, have two keys so far. Don't know if i can kill the ubers before enrage or i loose WoTB though on a higher MP setting to get a organ...

How do i get higher DPS and keep CC%/life high...?