Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    IncGamers Member

Re: Pimp that barb....

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy II View Post
    I'd also aim for gloves, chest and amulet with str. There's no reason to not have str in every slot.
    With his resistance he's going to need to keep all the vitality he has while doing this, which could be difficult on the amulet and fairly expensive on the chest armor. As for gloves, yeah, he can pick up some strength there quite cheaply. I'd put that second to getting a big experience or life% or mf% bonus though.

Edit: too... many... ellipses...

IncGamers Member

Hi,

Requesting little help for my barb : feeling like missing CC & CD. Any suggestion ?
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/fr/profile/T.../hero/14488571

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by threetox View Post
    Requesting little help for my barb : feeling like missing CC & CD. Any suggestion ?
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/fr/profile/T.../hero/14488571
    Here's the profile in English:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/T.../hero/14488571

You are missing a lot of crit, try and get rings with Strength, Increased Attack Speed and Critical Hit Chance and an amulet with Strength, Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage.

Never get a weapon without either a lot of Critical Hit Damage or a socket, preferably both. A cheap Skorn or even cheaper rare would be better. If you want to keep the set bonus then the IK gloves are a cheap option.

IncGamers Member

so i got a socketd hell fire ring and new axe, more dps but it has no +str my screen dmg didnt change, was the new axe a good deal for 1 mil?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/m...4/hero/2088031

new axe has 140 total CD, and 905 dps, 535-859 avg dmg, and its black min/max

-compared to old axe 80 str 763 dps 401-774avg dmg 156 CD

Quote Originally Posted by blinkyvv View Post
    so i got a socketd hell fire ring and new axe, more dps but it has no +str my screen dmg didnt change, was the new axe a good deal for 1 mil?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/m...4/hero/2088031

new axe has 140 total CD, and 905 dps, 535-859 avg dmg, and its black min/max

-compared to old axe 80 str 763 dps 401-774avg dmg 156 CD
    I would've gone for an axe with 100 str too but that is a good price for an axe with 140 CD.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy II View Post
    I would've gone for an axe with 100 str too but that is a good price for an axe with 140 CD.
    ya adding str skyrockets the price for 900dps +str + sock + critdmg
    so i went high dps + sock + crit and found that

is my old axe worth much since its str+ sock +crit decent dps

IncGamers Member

Hi folks!

I moved to act 4 now with my barb and was wondering how I could make him act3 farmer since it wasn't totally comfortable and fast run.
    Here's profile http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Causa-2745/hero/2453199

Atm chest and amulet show old since I've upgraded those for set pieces from Blackthorne's sets (higher vita both). Yeah, didn't realize those were different sets before it was too late.

Now I got a drop from Act3 and I have few questions.

Ring:
    30min damage
    73str
    attack speed 7%
    506 life after kill
    CD 30%
    ChC 3%

Pretty darn good drop IMO. Price maybe around 40-50M? -edit maybe less.
    (I have 20-25M atm)

1) Should I sell this and upgrade more urgent gear?
    2) Should I use this myself and buy cheaper upgrades?
    3) Been running with Cleave last 20 levels I think, mostly broad sweep but now been saving fury for rend.
    Should I try to improve my build somehow? (propably but should I start to run with complitely different build?)
    4) Any other ideas you guys have for my barbarian?
    5) Is there something wrong with my lvl40 helm?

-Sincerely Causa
    Last edited by Causa; 05-12-2012 at 15:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Causa View Post
    Ring:
    30min damage
    73str
    attack speed 7%
    506 life after kill
    CD 30%
    ChC 3%

Pretty darn good drop IMO. Price maybe around 40-50M? -edit maybe less.

1) Should I sell this and upgrade more urgent gear?
    That is a good ring. The ring is probably worth more than the rest of your gear put together so sell it and upgrade other pieces carefully. You should never get a weapon without a socket and if you aren't getting one with life steal get one with CHD too. A lower DPS weapon with CHD and socket will out perform a higher DPS weapon without. Get the best gems you can afford, probably Stars.

Long-time reader of D3 IncGamers (site and forums), first time poster here.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/j.../hero/30309483

I just started playing the game last week, I want to be capable of running up to MP4-5 without too much trouble.

Aside from rares, what are some of the best Legendary/Set items I can gear up with to accomplish this on a typical WW/Sprint barb?

Thanks!

IncGamers Member cheerupemokid10's Avatar
    BattleTag pizzle-1873

Also looking for some suggestions on my barb. Got a 10 mil budget that would clean me out on US servers.

With passives and buffs I'm around 50k screen dps. I switched some gear around to get my high LoH ammy back on because of some survival issues without it. My vitality and AR are pretty low I feel, but I'm doing okay now with the higher LoH.

I just don't know the best place to look for vitality and AR while keeping a decent amount of strength, cc, and cd and not blowing the whole budget on one or two things.

Look to add more pieces of IK set? Switch from dual wield to skorn, IK maul, or other 2h'er?

I'm wanting to eventually be able to do ubers and get at least one ring for this guy and one for my DH. But I still want to be able to run him for some fast and efficient mf runs. In that case, should I hit the ubers, get a ring, and start going for Plvl's to boost my MF and just gear for mass destruction?

Sorry for the many questions, just trying to get the biggest bang out of my buck as I have never accumulated this much gold yet and don't want to see it going to waste.