Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BattleTag Caledus-2708

Re: Wanting to get a keyhunting party together.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeyj View Post
    Heya I'm up for ubers & key hunting. Got 4 or 5 machines, please add me if you are interested
    darksider#2307
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D...7/hero/9251842

Will be on tonight & a bit this weekend.
    Cheers
    Awesome gear you got there!

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

Nice gear indeed.
    sadly I wont be able to play till sunday probably, in our house we are redoing we don't have a pc and we will be staying there till sunday, so sunday will be the soonest you'll see me online if all goes well.

ps: I am one lucky person I did 4 act3 runs and 2 act4 runs on MP4 with someone that saw our thread and who send me an friend request (can't remember who it was though please let me know who you where).
    I got 2 act3 keys and first time in act4 I got the plan, the other person still doesn't have the plan after numerous runs and he has all keys needed, I feel sorry for him or her.
    I do love the keywarden of act3 he dropped me the key and a legendary 2 times yesterday, I found 4 legendaries in total yesterday. So now I only need 1 act3 key and I got 3 devices ready to go.
    So plant and fame I can and hopefully will be online this sunday and lets go hunt some organs then, there is still a spot left for anyone who is online by then, but since plant has donated his first sets of keys to us I'm gonna repay the favor and fame will probably do the same aswell I guess.

IncGamers Member

Snipe#2434 Add me too!! im looking for people to farm keys and kill uber boss with! Snipe#2434

IncGamers Member

Please add me so that when we online we can farm keys and uber kill together .

ooogz#2395

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

IncGamers Member

@ -Eryendil thanks, still looking for upgrades though, nowhere near finished yet.

Met a couple of folks today, might be up for a uber run in the first part of the morning if peeps are up for it.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by plant View Post
    Just tested mp6 keyruns in act 3 and it's easy to survive actually, just a bit slower but 29 mins for each uber battle should be more than enough. I'd go for it! Lots of keysets gathering up for the weekend I think

...and lots of people from the neighbourhood of Antwerp too?
    thanks for adding me plant, i will be online later today... and i guess amsterdam is quite close to antwerp!

IncGamers Member

im up for some keyfarming runs.
    im currently doing A1/A2 on MP 5/4 without much problem, havent done the A3/A4 yet, so dont know how much harder these are. and i dont know about the uber bosses, but need dem keys first.

Anywho my Real is Dattyo#2973 =)

So we again have some key runs and organ farmin under our belt (oogz, axon, mortIIs and I), if anyone sees me online and wants help with anything, just ask. I can handle mp5 rather decently.
    Also thanks plant and gratz on the ring!
    I've seen you online snipe, but wasn't able to talk to you yet, was rather buzzy trying not to die ^^

BattleTag Fame-2662

Last night we did 3 full uber runs and got quite a few rings crafted with Kamap and Plant. One of the runs we did on mp6 and it was a fun challenge which we finally managed to do after several wipes on Skeleking+Maghda. Felt pretty good when our last survivor downed Maghda with 50 secs left on NV5
    Last edited by ~FaMe~; 30-10-2012 at 06:59.

Which was me!
    I got myself 2 rings and my monk and DH are happy with them, though they aren't great they where upgrades, though small ones.
    MP6 ubers was a nice challenge, but a tad to hard, MP5 ubers are a tad to easy then again, I would love MP5.5 ubers ^^

Since then I upgraded my chest to a inna's vast expanse, which gave me some life and about 3k dps!
    I believe its 150+ dex, 90+ vit, 10% life -4% dmg from ranged and -6% from melee, guess how much that did cost me.

I hope I can play this evening (30/10/12) and start farming some keys again on MP4 if I solo and if anyone sees me online and wants to keyfarm on MP5 give me a poke or so.