Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Thread: Solo IM

Solo IM

so Im taking a break from the crazy SP hell stuff and doing a MP solo IM run with... rogue!!!

I just completed the first 4 dlvls. stats-

clvl-11

25str/30mag/60dex/20vita,
    11-14 dmg 25 AC 80% cth
    65hp 57mana

lvl 1 was your standard starter lvl
    lvl 2 gave me a staff of healing and a deceptive butcher kill that cost me 2 pots
    lvl 3 was very kind to me on its setup, allowing King Leo to be caged off although it had black deaths on it.
    lvl 4 had a lot of nice books and full of monsters to really boost the xp. found a blackoak shield near the end which will be great for tanking. didnt have any room to bring a melee wep with me though :/

Re: Solo IM

just died on dlvl7. .. .pretty much went to the start of the lvl, it was an open area with a room to the south. I get jumped from both sides with no path to sidecross or any doorways to pick guys off from. goat archers run it, the maws run it, some bats fly by.. theres crates everywhere as well, which I cannot touch or the risk of explosion will kill me. Im swigging nearly all my pots to kill the archers. I try to escape to the room area but an archer hits me just as I try for my 2nd to last pot.

I was clvl14.

did a solo IM with warr on single player, chose to start on the standard norm mode. was doing well until dlvl 10, when goat archers were across a lava field and maws + chargers were everywhere where. my only shot at survival was a phasing scroll.. . . . lets just say it didnt tele me where I wanted to go

IncGamers Member

Never done an ironman run before, so i'm going to give one a go soon (solo MP). What are the rules again? No leaving the dungeon whatsoever and when you die that's it?