Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BattleTag UnclePain-1924

Re: New patch new pants SPF IFT

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy II View Post
    @Painman: how do you find so much stuff? Do you run at MP10 with Paragon level 100? Seriously though, what char and MP do you run?
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/U.../hero/23780660

I run at MP1. This character has amassed enough killpower now to mostly flatten stuff @ that setting, with 229% MF after stacking up.

Once she breaks the 50K DPS mark, I'll evaluate MP2 or 3. I'll keep it bumped up if she can stay on the move and not lose too many pets (and not fry herself vs. Reflect Damage). But she's a very stable, unflappable farmer. I think that stability goes a long way towards her productivity.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Painman View Post
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/U.../hero/23780660

I run at MP1. This character has amassed enough killpower now to mostly flatten stuff @ that setting, with 229% MF after stacking up.

Once she breaks the 50K DPS mark, I'll evaluate MP2 or 3. I'll keep it bumped up if she can stay on the move and not lose too many pets (and not fry herself vs. Reflect Damage). But she's a very stable, unflappable farmer. I think that stability goes a long way towards her productivity.
    Damn, thats good to hear, my Barb has higher stats than any of the ones you mention you have now and I've found nothing but crap so far.

I guess theres still hope. I've played ~37 hours now and only got four legendaries and no sets. That makes it so that I still haven't found more than 10 legendaries and zero set items since I started playing at the end of May 2012.

I play at mp2/3 now a lot but I think I'm going back to MP1, killspeed surely overthrows that little extra magic find for me now.
    Just upgraded my merc's mf gear so that should do for now. Added max stats on ammy, rings and his shield. All I could get more MF on is his weapon which I want to replace with a Sun Keeper.

My advice is really go for MP1 and stay at high killspeed untill you have accumulated so much dmg that you can play MP2 in the same speed. Except for when you're farming keys, then I'd advice at least MP2 ~ 4. Above that it may become too freaky for ppl with only around 50k dps.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/M...7/hero/8012993
    (I love to spam my barbs profile on here)

@Ohmarinus: that makes me feel a bit better, although your four legendaries is still a lot more than my one! Hmm... less posting, more playing! By the way, I love seeing other players profiles.

IncGamers Member

Good day even though I have no use for any of these items and really disappointed in the lvl 63 Barb belt, man is that a crappy item.

BattleTag mordell-1747

Quote Originally Posted by Painman View Post
    @Snicker: Those Barb shoulders rock... Also re: Tormentor, it *is* bugged to only work with a normal attack, but the Enchantress will be able to charm stuff with it along with her spell. Sounds like you already brimstoned it, though.
    Nope I still have it. I'm a bit of a pack rat, so I still even have some useless legendaries from 1.0.4 taking up space on mules and stash tabs. I might slap it on an enchantress and see how it goes. Thanks for the info.

I got one of those better-than-I-originally-thought items again:

It's a bit like a Immortal King's Tribal Binding, which isn't a bad thing!

Still only one legendary and no sets since 1.05, my game is broken!

Edit: Two legendaries in one run. Got my first ever legendary plan!

Gehennas is not the most amazing plan ever but it could potentially roll some very nice Fire Monk pants. I would personally never buy the plan but the AH is telling me they are worth 6M or so which certainly doesn't hurt!

My second legendary from that run was:

My second Cindercoat, slightly better but still crap. Thorns is such a junk stat...

Edit 2:

Wow, my luck has changed! Got my second ever set item and my first since 1.05 dropped from Azmodan:

The random properties are: dex/vit, cold res and crit. Coincidently my monk uses cold res! It's one of the items I planned to buy at some point. I would've gone for one with Average Damage and crit so I'm tempted to sell it and use the money to buy other set items for now.

Edit 3:

Ok legendaries are like buses, you wait ages for one and then three come all at once!

Without a socket or CHD this isn't worth much, even then it would need more DPS to be worth selling.
    Last edited by Crunchy II; 26-10-2012 at 02:04. Reason: New drops

Wootwoot. Dropped from the Act1 keywarden.

BattleTag UnclePain-1924

Slow week for finding goodies, but I didn't get in a ton of playtime. I did score this, though:

Spoiler

Got it from smashing open a coffin in the Weeping Hollow.

Hopefully the game will cough up more gold & green over the weekend. Gonna try my Barb and WD out @ act 4 and maybe finally beat this game with a character or 2.

I've just started a Witch Doctor and having a lot of fun. By the by, even on MP10, Act II Normal is still too easy! My Gargantuan can one shot little mobs! I'm playing untwinked although I am crafting using mats I collect as I go.

Right, back on topic, I was playing my Witch Doctor and a legendary Voodoo Mask dropped! How exciting! Then I identified it...

I simply can not get over how bad this item is. That feeling of elation I had when it dropped has been totally crushed. This just goes to show how bad the itemization is, would it be so bad for a decent legendary to drop at this level without relying so heavily on the random properties?

On the upside, I crafted some legs that are ideal for a Monk or Demon Hunter at this level:

I'll save them for when I eventually level a Demon Hunter .

BattleTag Joosh-6939

Hey all, tonights grand find is this one below!

And on my new witch doctor who's only been active 2 weeks or so, for reference, this is all no-auction house play and from a complete restart (minus merchants as unable to downgrade/reset them). I have to say this one made me smile, even better when I found out the random rolls resulted in that crit chance and +damage!

Joosh